ADVERTISEMENT

Time is running out to register for Fall Clinics!

maxexbball

Jun 4, 2012
f76da3f53047ec09cfc4e25737394c0d_wfzr_0e3l.png

2013 Fall Clinic Information

ed5eb824911519f22aa7babdfa12f642_7eqs_2lwe.png

Maximum Exposure Basketball invite's you to attend one of our Fall Clinics in your region. These events are for boys in rising grades 5th-12th as well as Post Grad and Junior College players. There will be two divisions, 9th graders ? Post Grads & 5th graders ? 8th graders. Our events feature some of the top staffs in the nation. Each event is run by a former DIVISION I COACH. The event will begin with learning stations that will offer players an opportunity to work on skills and learn advanced basketball concepts. Next, the players are broken down into teams and play a minimum of 3 games. This is a great opportunity to go head-to-head with some of the best competition in your region. Each participant will also be evaluated by the Maximum Exposure Basketball Staff. Evaluations will be sent to every DI, DII, DIII, NAIA, JUCO coach in the country.

MAXIMUM EXPOSURE BASKETBALL CLINICS INCLUDE:

FUNDAMENTAL SKILL DEVELOPMENT SESSION
Each Participant will be worked out by our staff of coaches. This will include ball-handling, shooting, rebounding, and defensive drills focusing on the fundamentals of the game.

3 GAMES
Each participant will play in 3 games in front of scouting services and coaches. All events are held during the live period for Division II, Division III, NAIA, and Junior College Coaches

RECRUITING PROFILE FEATURE
Each participants contact information and evaluation will be sent to every DI, DII, DIII, NAIA, JUCO coach in the country. Maximum Exposure scouts will also do a highlight report of each event and post it on our website. This is a great way to get exposure both regionally and nationally.

2013 Fall Clinic Dates & Locations

BOYS CLINICS

Sun. Aug. 25 - Greensboro, NC - Proehlific Park
Sat. Aug. 31 - Mooresville, NC - Talbert Recreation Center
Sat. Aug. 31 - Birmingham, AL - Gardendale Civic Center
Sun. Sept. 1 - Petersburg, VA - Richard Bland College
Sun. Sept. 1 - Tallahassee, FL - The Factory
Sat. Sept. 7 - Miami, FL - Barry University
Sat. Sept. 7 - Louisville, KY - MidAmerica Sports Center
Sun. Sept. 8 - Lake Wales, FL - Warner University
Sun. Sept. 8 - Nashville, TN - Volunteer State CC
Sat. Sept. 14 - Dallas / Fort Worth, TX - Central HS
Sat. Sept. 14 - Belvidere, IL - North Belvidere HS
Sun. Sept. 15 - Shreveport, LA - Centenary College
Sun. Sept. 15 - Indianapolis, IN - SportZone Indy
Sat. Sept. 21 - Atlanta, GA - Forest Fleming Arena
Sat. Sept. 21 - Philadelphia, PA - Montgomery County CC
Sun. Sept. 22 - Greensboro, NC - Proehlific Park
Sun. Sept. 22 - Rochester, NY - Monroe CC
Sat. Sept. 28 - Brooklyn, NY - All City Secondary Leadership School
Sat. Sept. 28 - Minneapolis, MN - Anoka Ramsey CC
Sun. Sept. 29 - Baltimore, MD - Baltimore City CC
Sun. Sept. 29 - Milwaukee, WI - Concordia University
Sat. Oct. 5 - Bourbonnais, IL - Legends Sportsplex
Sat. Oct. 5 - Rockville, MD - Michael & Son Sportsplex
Sun. Oct. 6 - Shelby Township, MI - Joe Dumars Fieldhouse
Sun. Oct. 6 - Pittsburgh, PA - Court Time Sports
Sat. Oct. 12 - San Diego, CA - TBA
Sat. Oct. 12 - Boston, MA - Reggie Lewis Center
Sun. Oct. 13 - Los Angeles, CA - Whittier College
Sun. Oct. 13 - Monroe, NJ - Monroe Sports Center
Sat. Oct. 19 - Houston, TX - The Gym
Sat. Oct. 19 - Raleigh, NC - Grand Slam USA
Sun. Oct. 20 - New Orleans, LA - Riverside Academy
Sun. Oct. 20 - Columbia, SC - Richland Northeast HS
Sat. Oct. 26 - San Carlos, CA - Paye's Place
Sat. Oct. 26 - Kansas City, MO - LeVo Sports Complex
Sun. Oct. 27 - Folsom, CA - Folsom Sportsplex
Sun. Oct. 27 - St. Louis, MO - St. Peters Rec-Plex
Sat. Nov. 2 - Phoenix, AZ - TBA
Sat. Nov. 2 - Seattle, WA - Shoreline CC
Sun. Nov. 3 - Las Vegas, NV - Tarkanian Basketball Academy
Sun. Nov. 3 - Oregon City, OR - Clackamas CC

Total Cost of the clinic will be $125.00. There is a $25.00 late registration fee if you are not registered at least 10 days prior to the event. A non-refundable $45 deposit is required with all applications. The balance of $80 or $105, will be paid at the event. On the day of the event registration will be begin at 9:30 am, so please be on time. The event will begin at 10 am and end sometime mid-afternoon. Every participant will receive an event t-shirt, and an evaluation from Maximum Exposure Basketball Scouts. A confirmation email will be sent to you after we receive your deposit complete with directions and hotel information. Hotels and meals are the responsibility of each participant's parent or guardian.

REGISTER ONLINE HERE!!!

BOYS MAIL IN REGISTRATION FORM

CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL PROGRAM!

Email or Call about Team Rates!

Questions? Email us at info@maximumexposurebasketball.com or call our office at (704) 664-9845

UPDATE - We are excited to announce that CaptainU will be on hand at all of our Spring Events to video the games. Players will be able to purchase game videos and/or have highlight videos made by their professional videographers. More information is below, and please note if you want a highlight video made, then you need to contact CaptainU in advance of the event![/B]

Complete Game Film & Highlight Videos Available[/B]

CaptainU can film your games in HD! They are offering affordable professional HD college recruiting video and complete game film to make it easier than ever to get quality footage in front of college coaches.

Click here to order you package right away

Orders for highlight packages must be made prior to the event and are limited based on the availability of videographers. Please sign up or inquire right away. If you have any questions, please contact Rich at video@captainu.com or 415-200-1264.

What others are saying about our Events:[/B]
"Enjoyed your event. A lot of good players there. Looking forward to your events in the future."
Joe Griffin, Head Coach - Roosevelt University

"Thank you a lot for helping me. I really enjoyed coming to your event. It was well worth my time."
Terrance Hammond - Hammond, IN

"John received an offer that same night, and he also received other calls from schools about making a visit. Great event." Robert Burke - St. Petersburg, FL

"Thanks again for all your help! These kids are lucky they took the time to come out and participate."
Brandon Rosenthal, Coach - St. Edward's University

"I wanted to thank you for letting me come to your event. I received a full scholarship offer from Norfolk State in Virginia." -Kevin Worsley - Chesapeake, VA
"I wanted to send you a note regarding the Maximum Exposure Clinic that I attended in Florida and thank you for offering a great program for guys like me that love basketball and want to improve their technique! I have attended many showcases across the country, but I must admit I enjoyed and learned the most from yours! Thank you for the program that you offer and the coaches that have dedicated their time to help me!" [/I]

Mike Martin - Orlando, FL[/B]

"Just want to say thank you Brad for everything you have done and I've found a school thanks to you."

Josh Otway ? Dallas, TX

"I would like to thank you for having us. We had a great time and more importantly it gave us feedback on skill sets that we need to focus on while developing our players. Again, I would like to thank you and I look forward to participating in your events in the near future. Have a great day." [/I]

Sabrina Adams ? Atlanta, GA

"I must say the camp was an excellent experience for my son! It was a positive environment and gave him a lot of confidence. The level of professionalism, instruction and organization was impressive. I just wanted to express my gratitude to your "ENTIRE" staff! I was very impressed and quite surprised at all the patience and enthusiasm they had. They were all very attentive and helpful. I sat there for the entire day and did not miss a thing. All of the coaches seemed happy to be there and to really enjoy their jobs!" Thank you and all the coaches for the weekend."

Courtney Jones - New Orleans Elite

"We were very impressed with the way you ran the event and enjoyed it thoroughly." David Cobb - Greensboro, NC

"First, we loved the event and felt that in the first 10 minutes with coaches discussion, etc… that the event was well worth the money. My son enjoyed it and my husband and I did, as well. Thanks for putting together a great opportunity for our children." Robin Phillips-Hauser - Wilkesboro, NC

"Just wanted to say, "Thanks," for a quality event in San Diego on Saturday. Well executed. Appreciated the skills portion, and the college info talk -- not just throwing the ball out and playing." Steve Rutz - San Diego, CA

"I know both Chris and Kendale enjoyed your event, and spoke very highly of the way it was run."

Mark Mohl , Head Coach ? North Iowa Area Community College[/B][/B][/B][/B]

ycvxpmcedtbsuyj_20081214025526.jpg
[/B][/B]
Click Here for a list of former participants in our Events and the schools they have signed with![/B]
[/B]
[/B]
Click here for a list of College's that have attended our Events!
32779335_b414_864i.png

Over 200 coaches attended our 2012 Events!!!

ADVERTISEMENT