ADVERTISEMENT

Top 160 pounders

Sounds like the top 2 dogs to me ! I was not able to pull anyone in the
same division out of the hat (DeROches oh 2A, Beau Stevie ooops B)....

I think Orozco is the favorite this year, with Beau Stevie and Sohl to contend with. Orozco beat Stevie at Royal by fall, but was behind in a close match, so who knows. I do think overall he has the edge.

Don't mix up the 1As and the 1B/2B Tourneys, Orozco is 1A and Stevie is 2B. The 2B top 4 at State just to stir the pot will be, (not in order of placing): Mills Republic, Cartwright Kittitas, and Slaybaugh Pomeroy, Stevie Liberty Bell. Anyone else out there wrestling tough?
This post was edited on 1/17 12:23 PM by wrestlingheavyweightif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 1/17 12:59 PM by wrestlingheavyweightif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Adam Orosco is heavanily favored at 160 it almost could be a walk in the park for adam and that title. I have seen Adam wrestle since Junior High one thing you dont know is Adam in regular season and Adam in post season are different wrestlers. When he was in Royal adam was not wrestling the way he usually does. Although he lost to Freddie Flores from Othello last year at the state tourney Freddie would tell yea from wrestling Adam four times last year Adam comes out alot more aggresive, and tougher at the state tournament. also Adam is on a mission this year for that state title this year and he has been working really hard to earn it.

come to the state tournament and you will see Adam at districts and Adam at state our not the same wrestler im telling, you can say adam laysback till state time. And by the way you can not compare Thomas to Freddie, Thomas dont wrestle nearly as impresive and talented as Freddie did.

in 2a you are looking at these individuals to all be in the medal rounds at state. desroches is cleary the favorite to be the champ at 2a in my opinion.

desroches riverside
mac watson elma
matt passmore steilicoom
patrick prentice tumwater

the next time thomas and Orozco wrestle it will be way different cuz Thomas wont throw himself to his back and it will be a way better battle than you think Mr. 2a!
This post was edited on 2/6 11:33 AM by thatmexicandudeif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

you watch and see the next time they wrestle Orosco wont let me a close match anymore especially if they meet at the state tournament. You actually can be looking for a pin from Adam.

there is no way adam will pin thomas at state or anywhere! the next time they meet it will be thomas with the raised hand at the end of the match.

Are you on drugs or what? Orozco kicked his butt at districts. Orozco will beat him every time. Orozco will step it up even more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT