shut up skcid,

Top 5:
1.Bart Patittucci, Othello
2.Evan Needham, Meridean
3.Patrick Kent, Foster
4.Ty Chambers, Hockinson
5. Gaston De La Torre, Hockinson

Also Ty Chambers has a brother that is supposed to be just as good
This post was edited on 9/10 11:58 AM by MonteFan18if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

I think you guys are up for a rude awakening...I am going to have to say that Orting,s Daron Lapping is going to be finishing high in state this year. He was an alternate last year, and it was his first year playing. He will make a good showing.

jake hillard will be a contender
This post was edited on 2/20 10:59 PM by BHS07if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

needham might not be playing heard from a friend who ran into his parents said hes got bigger and has no desire to play

Hockinson should have like 2-3 players in the top 5.
Chambers brothers and Gaston De La Torre. Maybe even Greg Wagner, he had a better score than the Chambers brothers at the last tournament?

Jake Hillard is the biggest bada$$ on the planet, over the summer he got crazy goooooood! His scoring average is like 68 from the tips at Loomis Trail, which is like ten time harder then any of those joke trailer park courses on the eastside( Exceptions Cour de lane and Circling Raven)
What up now, with him in the drivers seat no one will touch blaine as they repeat at state, yah and hockinson you are a overated joke, dont trip up like you did last year, gaston de la torre, nice job shooting in the 80's when it counted that was almost as good as that chung fools 92.

yeah, you're right. hockinson is waaay overrated. and that gaston kid? choker! oh wait a sec. didn't hockinson just kill everyone at state? and that gaston kid? didn't he win??? oh thats right. and Gerrit Chambers 2nd? hmmmm wow hockinson is soo overrated. idiot.

You're forgetting Lynden will be 2A next year. Add Will Holdridge, Graham Kent and Dirk Dallas to the mix.

Dirk Dallas is the biggest joke of a golfer on this planet. Don't even say top 50 in the state and Dirk Dallas in the same sentence.

I think that is the Dirk Dallas that holds 2 State tournament balls this year. Hope you have the ones to back that statement up - smack talk him a little bit more and you'll find yourself where the rest of the 2A athletes in state football and basketball have found themselves - losing.

Dirk Dallas was in the TOP 50 in state last year for 3A. Maybe you should be better informed before you make such strong statements. And you know Dallas and the guys are going to be gunning for the third lynden title of the year. Watch out.

I cannot even imagine Dirk Dallas golfing. It would be a terribly disturbing sight.

And I'm not the biggest fan of golf. But I'm sure Gaston De La Torre will breeze through yet again. I really don't keep track of 3A Golf, so there may be some 3A kids that moved down this year that can compete with him.

Does anyone know any good previously 3A level golfers that can compete with de la torre? and the chambers brothers?

Hey beat the buzzer, what is your claim to fame? What is your golfing experience? What buzzer do you beat - the one to the oven or the microwave? Do you Baker boys even have a golf course? I am sorry for your pain.

"Dirk Dallas is the biggest joke of a golfer on this planet. Don't even say top 50 in the state and Dirk Dallas in the same sentence."

Dirk Dallas is one of the Top 50 golfers in the State. Now what? He made it to State, which means he's pretty damn good.

beatthebuzzer08, just because he beat you doesn't mean you have to carry such hostility towards him through life. haha, you're bitter!!!

1 Gaston De La Torre Hockinson HS 70
1 Casey Adams River Ridge HS 70
1 Gerrit Chambers Hockinson HS 70
4 Casey Cox Colville HS 71
4 Will Holdridge Lynden HS 71
6 Ty Chambers Hockinson HS 73
6 Graham Kent Lynden HS 73
6 Tommy Kjorlauge Tumwater HS 73
6 Blake Edwards Washougal HS 73
10 Adam Story Toppenish HS 74
10 Adam Brisben Lakewood HS 74
10 Greg Wagner Hockinson HS 74
10 Kyle Crabtree Lynden HS 74
10 Carl Ostergren R A Long HS 74
15 Ian Dahl Mark Morris HS 75
15 Dillon Williams Pullman HS 75

Dallas shot a 77.
According to the WIAA site, 10 of the top 16 players are 9th graders!!

ADVERTISEMENT