ADVERTISEMENT

Top players in the tourney

CTLchamp11

Oct 24, 2012
ive had a chance to see Cashmeres boyd lc's reimer and okanogans rivas. who are some of the other top players in the tourney?

Kenner Rakoz (Toledo), Dreschel (CPC), I relcutantly have to say Shier (SA), and then also Brandsma for LC is one to watch. Taylor for Kings. Not sure about Granger.

Here is my list of players to watch (no particular order, but admittedly, decidedly biased):
Reimer (Lynden Christian), Taylor (King's), Drechsel (Cedar Park Christian), Shier (Seattle Academy), McElroy (Cashmere), Davydov (Seattle Academy), Townsend (Okanogan), Scholten (Cedar Park Christian), Cervantes (Granger), Christensen (Cashmere), Saufferer (Cedar Park Christian), Boyd (Cashmere), Trafelet (Toledo), Rivas (Okanogan), Christenson (Cedar Park Christian), Rakoz (Toledo), Penchion (Cedar Park Christian), Oliver (Okanogan), McLaurin (Cedar Park Christian), Hathaway (Okanogan), Almeida (Cedar Park Christian), Pacheco (Granger), Anderson (Cedar Park Christian), Hommes (Lynden Christian), Lundberg (Cedar Park Christian).

8 cedar park guys considered top players. I know you said you had a bias but your "top players" may be loosely defined or they are awful deep;-)

you got to put brandsma on the your list from LC he had 25 points in the title game last year and just had 19 against hoquiam

Yea definitely have to include Brandsma. Also keep your eye on a kid named Hobbs for Seattle Academy. Might be the best rebounder in the tournament, and that's with Reimer. You could make the case for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT