ADVERTISEMENT

Top Rankings of Fastpitch Bats, Gloves, DVDs

Jan 16, 2011
Did you know that there are 40 Fastpitch Bats that cost $100 or more?

My new web site - www.thecoachreviews.com ranks them based on 600+ Reviews by Players, Coaches and Parents. I provide my own Review on 22 of them. Also, Selection and Care of Fastpitch Softball Bats.

And www.thecoachreviews.com also Reviews of Fastpitch Softball Gloves for Girls/Women with Top Rankings of the Best Fastpitch Softball Gloves in 3 Categories: Faspitch Gloves, Catcher's Mitts, and First Baseman Mitts; includes Selection and Care of Fastpitch Softball Gloves (In-Season and Off-Season).

Also, www.thecoachreviews.com provides Information and Reviews by Players, Coaches and Parents on Protective Face Masks for Pitchers and Infielders. Includes brief discussion on whether Pitchers and Infielders should wear Protective Face Masks.

Finally, www.thecoachreviews.com provides The Coach's Reviews of the Top Fastpitch Coaching DVDs in these categories:

1) Teaching Fastpitch Softball to New/Young Players;
2) Coaching Fastpitch Softball Hitters;
3) Coaching Fastpitch Softball Bunting and Slap Hitting;
4) Coaching Fastpitch Softball Base Running;
5) Coaching Fastpitch Softball Infielders and Outfielders;
6) Coaching Fastpitch Softball Pitchers;
7) Coaching Fastpitch Softball Catchers;
8) Practice Strategies and Drills (Indoor and Outdoor);
9) Building a Fastpitch Softball Program

I don't sell anything and I am not affiliated with any coach, manufacturer or vendor.

Bats and Gloves are very expensive - I Just want to help the Fastpitch Softball Community make informed decisions. If you think www.thecoachreviews.com helps, please tell your friends, teams, associations.

Thanks.

The Coach - www.thecoachreviews.com

The Coach Reviews Fastpitch Bats, Gloves, DVDs

ADVERTISEMENT