ADVERTISEMENT

unranked clallam bay 20 over rated#3 Oakville 16

clallam bay

Oct 6, 2003
Its nice to see clallam is back to its winning ways for now. hopefully this win means something big to this program like the playoffs! We have a young group of kids and this is a huge step in going towards the right direction. GO BRUINS!

Unfortunately you guys are sore winners and you rubbed it in the Oakville athlete's faces. I hardly call that a step in the right direction.

Oakville shot themselves in the foot with tons of dropped passes. It's more accurate to say that Oakville had an off night, and you guys got very lucky. The score would be much different if you two played again.

But that being said, enjoy your win. Don't let it get to your head though, there's still tons of season left. ;)

CB has a good team with the help of a few NB players who jumped ship and went East to join the CB Bruins. There really isn't any strong teams West of the Mts. other than maybe Lummi. We shall see when Lummi locks horns with CB & NB in a week or two. Then and only then will we see how good the West side is??? Oakville looked over confident when they played CB and yes the dropped passes didn't help. Oakville is not as strong as they have been over the last 3 years. This is just my humble opinion.

what the hell???

Maybe I'm confused, but Oakville is ranked No. 7, played Lummi today, and why the hell is this converation still going on? here's a thought...move on, and Clallam Bay folks, consider getting over yourselves already, okay.

Don't get me wrong -- you can enjoy your upset win, but that was a while ago. There's so much more life to live.

Re: what the hell???

Clallam coaches and players have moved on. Kautz is from Crescent offering his thoughts. I think you need to move on.

Thank you father for your clear, precise explanation why some people can't get over themselves and instead want to hammer on a clearly better entity (Oakville, and no, I'm not from there).

My point was simply this -- the game was more than a month ago. The world loves an underdog, but once the underdog has gotten the love, move on to bigger, better things.
This post was edited on 10/18 11:33 PM by SmithSportsif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

My Point is this-- The only other post from anyone associated to CB. was the first post. i believe it meant "beat" not overrated. Nobody from the CB team has talked the team up on here or Bsports. I dont see how they can be called sore winners or how Oakville has been hammered. You are right everyone must love the underdog, unless they win. Should they apologize for winning so everyone else can move on?

ADVERTISEMENT