ADVERTISEMENT

Very much looking forward to visiting some of my prep buddies...

Looking forward to a great day of bball Clankster. Remember, Vadin's ice cream social will commence on Thursday around 1:00. All you need to do to get in on this very highly regarded social event is come find the Eastern Washington contingent of Washington Preps fans, introduce yourself and talk a little basketball. That will get you a two-scoop cup or cone of Baskin Robbins ice cream. You know where to find us. Sorry kids, but only adults can join this exclusive social party. Four more sleeps and we are there!!!!!!!!!!!

I mentioned part of this on the 1A Board. I won't beable to go to Yakima and wish that I could. Someday I want to meet alot of you guys; since I am always in training, I'd pass on the ice cream so it would be easy for Vadin. I hope all the teams and players play well; that everyone has a wonderful time; and be safe in your travels. Maybe next year......if they still have a state tournament!

Go Hounds! I'll be rooting them on with the Kamiakin girls at 9 am.... I think I can get 2 windows of cybersportsusa on the laptop!

ADVERTISEMENT