ADVERTISEMENT

Wahi gets new Florida golfer

Playaz King

Nov 15, 2002
Garret Frol transfered to wahi after a summer of prestigues amatuer play. He may be the best in the state.

yeah yeah they did, i think hes a sophmore. i just played with him, max, and chris mcconn yesterday, he fired a nice 67 and had three, 3 putts, hes hella good. To everyone in the state, be scurred!!!! this guy is the real deal!! he will impress everyone, im the first to call this kids gonna win state. This changes everything, wahi will now edge richland!

thats grea that wahi got this great kid, more power to him to win state, but now i cant wait for our match to come, its gonna be such a good one. i dont know who's gonna win, but it sure will be fun

I dont believe all this bullcrap about this Garret Frol. I just looked him up on NJGS.com and he isnt even ranked nationally. Plus, why in the world would he go to Walla Walla in the first place if he was awesome back in Florida. That sucks when Walla Walla has to make up a new player just to make their team sound better.

umm yeah garret frol is for real. and he really is from florida.he is hella good but i dont think he is good enough to be ranked nationally

lol ranked nationally is that tough. if he was as good as u say he is then he would without a doubt be on there. zack bixler and john marty r both in the top 300, and then they rank all the way into the 4,000. i mean even pat mcconnell is ranked. so if this kid isnt on there, then he cant even beat our 5th man

if pat mcconnel is ranked and your guy isnt that is way pathetic i dont play golf but comeon if pat is ranked that is REALLY sad for your guy

ADVERTISEMENT