ADVERTISEMENT

Wahluke beats Chelan

23Brewster

Apr 6, 2009
Well well well well well well. what happend 3sportletter? what happened to your goats? again your promotion talk of your goats leads no where regardless of the outcome of our season (Brewster) just know the bears made it farther than the goats and took a district title at their house beating your goats not once, not twice but three times! I dont mean to try to sound cocky but i am only speaking the truth.

23Brewster I hope this doesnt come back and bite you in the butt!! Just let your game do the talking!! Chelan played Wahluke which have been dominating soccer for the past 8 years. Chelan held up a good fight with a very well coached and very talented Wahluke team. Good luck to you and all finalist!!

i agree wahluke has been a state powerhouse for years. but 3sportsletter whats your problem why cant u just take defeat if brewster is just plain better then chelan why cant you be man enough to accept... if you look back your boys soccer team hasnt beaten brewster for the past 3 years.. look it up its a fact.. they been close but close aint a win so 3 sportsletter just just stop hating and be proud a ctl team is in the final 4...

Hahaha the whole 19 year old thing sorta reminds me of Highland in 06 when they had many 19 even 20 year olds if I remember correctly.

you know i dont remember these teams talking this much crap when they were in 2a dont get me wrong you guys have great team but you seem to be all excited about winning when 2a was beating brewster every year and they never made it past districts just thought i would cause a little more drama. And Chelan you guys are a quality team and so is Brewster but you brewster you need to tone it down a little it is getting old now
This post was edited on 5/26 5:46 PM by QTOWN21

no offense qtown but we aren't braggin about how good our team is or that we are gonna take it or anything. we are just adressing to this one person who has put down our team and bragged about theirs all year long so all in all we are simply stating that we have been a better team than chelan.

we were always a top 5 team in the old cwac... i remember beating quincy a couple times i even remember brewster being co-champions with quincy back in 05...so brewster wasn't always beaten every year... ya its true we had heart breaking losses in districts but we finally broke through... we have a great respect for quincy an i agree the old cwac was very competitive but we were never a mediocore team... like my teammate said we wern't trying to brag we were just trying to shut some guy up from chelan who just hates on brewster... you would of done the same if somebody was hating on quincy...

I think it is a funny knock to make fun of a team with older players, but honestly does it make much of a difference? Im a senior playing college soccer and I hate defending the younger players because they are more mobile than me because Im old and they are young, so unless these 19 year olds are like former college athletes or something then I don't see the advantage, it soccer not American football.

I agree its still high school soccer and none of them have any extra higher level of experience then anyone else. The only difference would be if it was a new player but usually they have been on the team multiple years so you still know what your going up against each year just like any other team. Its the skill that makes a difference not their age. And it is the younger guys that come in that noone knows about that usually hurt a team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT