ADVERTISEMENT

Watch out for Life Christian

used2b65

Nov 27, 2001
As most of you long time posters know, I'm not a LC fan at all even after attending the school for 9 years. HOWEVER, I watched them lay a wuppin' on TB last night, and, even though mistakes plagued both sides, I have to say that LC was pretty good. Their defense is suspect, but their air attack is multi-pronged and a bit dangerous. Running-wise, not too much there, but just enough to garner attention from the opposing D. Although I feel that they crossed the "run up the score" line with a late TD pass to Hjelseth on 2nd & 10 on the TB 25, they seem to be alright.

Re: Watch out for Life Christian? Watch out for Used2B65

I'd watch out for used2b65, dude I saw you working security at the TB games your huge.
This post was edited on 9/9 10:08 PM by OGanklebreakerif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

keep in mind TB ran up the score on LC 66-0 in 2002

2002? Bygones, right? Keep in mind TB took two knees on the LC 5 yard line last year to NOT score. I remember 2002... seems like the TB JV scored most of those late points on runs, am I right? What are you going to do? Tell your 3rd string running back to take a knee at the 1 so they don't score?

ADVERTISEMENT