ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 Picks

Washington_sports

Sep 23, 2013
Pretty close picks last week but nobody saw Meridian over CCC this early in the season (Go Trojans). I knew there were some Pickers out there that weren’t showing off. Congrats to Wolfram and GoKights both 7 of 8 on picks. Week 4 picks will mix up some hard and some easy. Tell us what you think for this week??? If you have a game that you think is close that we didn’t mention, please give a shout out.

Game of the week
Nooksack @ Mt Baker –

Charles Wright @ Coupeville
Monte @ Rochester
Lakeside @ Deer Park
Riverside @ Colville
Burbank @ KiBe
Warden @ Connell
College Place @ Royal

I'll kick things off again this week.

Mt. Baker
Coupeville
Monte
Deer Park
Colville
Ki-Be
Connell
Royal

Pretty close picks last week but nobody saw Meridian over CCC this early in the season (Go Trojans). I knew there were some Pickers out there that weren’t showing off. Congrats to Wolfram and GoKights both 7 of 8 on picks. Week 4 picks will mix up some hard and some easy. Tell us what you think for this week??? If you have a game that you think is close that we didn’t mention, please give a shout out.

Game of the week
Nooksack @ Mt Baker –

Charles Wright @ Coupeville
Monte @ Rochester
Lakeside @ Deer Park
Riverside @ Colville
Burbank @ KiBe
Warden @ Connell
College Place @ Royal

Well damn, college has kept me off here but now I have a chance to get back into the thick of things......

Mt. Baker convincingly
Charles Wright??
Monte in a landslide, the only team to play them close so far is Aberdeen
Deer Park
Colville
KiBe
Connell no question
Royal again no question

How about the Hoquiam @ LA Center game??? La Center was ranked to start the season, Hoquiam graduated one of their best teams last year, I can see this game being close.....If Hoquiam can establish the run game and use their big 260 lb sophmore lineman in more of the Wildcat (he has a damn good arm, threw a 30+ yd TD against Aberdeen 2 weeks ago) then I can see them taking this, but then again La Center is pissed at their losses so far and could take advantage of the long bus ride down there......alas I am going to take my Alma Matter in this one 35-24

Mt Baker - Baker just plays well during the season.
Charles Wright - only because Coupeville let me down last week.
Monte - easy.
Lakeside - going against the grain on this one.
Colville - will give out same pounding as last week
Ki-Be - not even going to be close
Connell - Like to see if the Defense can come away with a goose egg? They did score on Royal which was a first this season (albeit was probably their 5th string)
Royal - Almost feel bad for the new team, but ya got to start somewhere :)

Game of the week
Nooksack @ Mt Baker – My Baker

Charles Wright @ Coupeville- Coupeville
Monte @ Rochester- Montee
Lakeside @ Deer Park- DP
Riverside @ Colville- Colville
Burbank @ KiBe- Ki-Be
Warden @ Connell- Connell
College Place @ Royal- Royal

ADVERTISEMENT