ADVERTISEMENT

Well as there isn't much going on lets start something...

col-pul

Nov 27, 2003
Just for sh**s and giggles.... Lynden over inflated sense of importance is fun to poke with a stick.

Now I just heard that Lynden has a 1990-91 banner hanging in their gym that says they were undefeated that season. Is that true? Lynden boys is that what the banner says?

Now that would be great IF Lynden had been undefeated that season, that would be something to hang in the gym....but if it isn't true how classless. You know a loss is a loss right, don't matter how to whom you lost, a loss is a loss right?

Been going there for years, and I don't really remember if it's that way or not. You may be right. But I do know that in all the historical records, there is a loss that season, 26-1.

I believe that you are right. I think there is a loss on that banner. Several of us were talking about that a few months back at the game there. I believe it was a forfeit loss to Meridian even though Lynden won the game.

I agree. I believe the record on the banner is 26-1. Someone needs to find colpul a part time job.

I may have been misinformed but my source seemed pretty sure that the banner had been changed. As I didn't see it first hand that would be the reason for the "if so".

And a part time job? Oh that's low man, you must be one of them liberals. As the partyingest Tea Partier those "No Pubic Option" and "Make Engish Are Offical Language" signs aren't just going to paint themselves you know.

Where's Lynden folks on this? Lynden confirm?

ADVERTISEMENT