ADVERTISEMENT

WHAT MAKES lIFE CHRISTIAN GOOD

drive_cobra

Dec 18, 2005
Every year it seem to me that life christian has had good players. I think meaning that they are a private school they might be recruiting their players no offence to any of the player because you guys are awsome I know here in longview we have some good golfers like Ian dahl and Ryan Morkert but your team is awsome. but its a good thing Chris Teeny graduated because I hated that kid

haha, whats ur name? teeny transfered to a different school.. Its not that we recruit good players.. I give a few of them lessons throughout the season and somehow they play good when it counts.. we just have a fun time and mess around and its just happened that we've won state, I'm the only one that plays golf all year round, For all the rest of the guys golf is just to play for fun.. its not their main sport but its gonna be tough this year cuz teeny is gone, he was a pretty good player

Drive_cobra if your from Longview then why are you always talking about ilwaco stick to your own school.....and stay off the basketball, and football boards cause you have no idea what your talking about stick to the fairway
This post was edited on 12/23 2:22 AM by Warrior olbif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 12/23 2:36 AM by Warrior olbif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

I thought he was a senior I played with him last year in a tournament and I thought he was a cocky piece of crap, the rest of your team is full of good guys. did your brother michael get his tour card yet i heard he had to go to "q" school
This post was edited on 12/24 9:06 AM by drive_cobraif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

he went through Q school and made it to the third round but ended up not making the PGA tour but he has pretty much full status on the Nationwide tour so he's gonna be doing that next year and will probably play some PGA tour tourney's through exemptions.. who is this?

I've played with teeny a few times hes not that bad of a guy. but this year friday Harbor is going to get Life.
This post was edited on 2/1 12:52 PM by 33showtimeif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

No way. Putnum won everything over the summer. He will win again this year and next year. Chris Benz might give them both a run for there money though

He is not the better player. I've played with both at state and Putnum is handsdown the better player. Last year at state the only reason that azzarito won was because Putnum had a bad second round.

life christian is alright but they dont have the up and coming talent, they also play in 1A so mediocore players get by and they end up winning.

ADVERTISEMENT