ADVERTISEMENT

Where's everyone?

I have seen a good portion of the SCAC.... Riverview should take the East, and I havent seen them play yet but Ill say Connel as a runner up? I havent seen anyone very scary from the East . Zillah is a standout in the West, with Naches taking 2nd...and I think it will be a dog fight for spots 3 and 4 in the West...I have seen Granger, Highland, and Lasalle all play and they appear to be pretty even..... so it will be a, on any given night sort of thing with those three...imo

Yes, I am wondering the same thing. Is their a reason why nobody is posting on the 1A or 2A board this season? For what it's worth, Port Townsend is the only 1A team I have seen play this season. Unless they improve quickly, they will not be a factor. They have some athletes who can individually shoot at times, handle the ball and could play defense. However, for whatever reason, they don't . They don't seem to know how to compete or how to win. They don't play tough defense when they need to (which should be the entire game), they don't take care of the ball or get it to capable scorers in the clutch, and the guys who can shoot and score don't step up and try to assert themselves or take control of the game. It's a very interesting and strange dynamic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT