ADVERTISEMENT

Who has been doing well in the SCAC this year?

YVA East Player

Jul 26, 2004
So what players are the ones to beat this year? I think that Collins and Shelton played this week, anyone have an update? Who will take the league team title?

who is Collins??? Michael Shelton is the clear favorite right now for singles. Doubles, it looks like a lot of teams are in the thick of it. Zillah's combo of Mitch Winters and Cody Dunbar won the scac tournament in Burbank, I took second to Michael, so for a team title, seeing how Burbank recently beat Zillah 3-2 in a match, those two teams will fight it out for 1st. I would say any team with two entries to state has a great shot at winning it all too.

Shelton has allready stomped winters and will continue stomp all over Winters all year!!!
This post was edited on 4/24 12:57 PM by Roid_Rageif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

very true! that was the case last time!! but this is what Winters does to roid rage.

why talk about winters anyway... john schilperoot is the guy shelton should be worried bout down in zillah.. winters always gets beat by him too..

It took you 4 days to come up with that one????? Time for some lessons on talking trash my friend!!

It's no my fault i dont i get on here quick enough to reply to your lame excuses for good comebacks... or get on every single day to start topics about myself either like you so for now... just keep taking it from shelton and stop talking!

LOL!!!! Winters..you think your all good and everything but you go up to burbank and u are so scared that you play doubles... keep avoiding shelton..but you cant be a puss forever!!

good point roid_rage...after watching winters play at the yakima invite, it's obvious that he could be scared of playing someone like shelton basically because all winters does is lob it...pretty boring to watch...but the truth.
This post was edited on 5/7 7:30 PM by Rusty721if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT