ADVERTISEMENT

who is going to be player of the year

Personally, I'd love to see some discussion on why it should be someone other than Kevin Dainty at this point. Give me some other candidates and why - Josh Adams, Adam Lovik, Phil Compton, etc.

KEVIN DAINTY IS A SOLID CHOICE,but i know adam lovik has been lifting and running daily this summer after he got back from camp at the elite 18.he p.r. in squats yesterday at 455,also bench at 275, and tied the school record in cleans at 245.he as also piced up some speed since camp the one thing he really needed to work on.his physical has him at 6'00 and 260lbs and he was timed the other day and is at a 4.9 40.

I know practices have started this week and im wondering who has been a standout at their practice combines. This week Brandon Rodriguiez ran 4.4 40 and melchor ramos ran a 4.6 40 and he can really hit as well these guys are both good and should have a good shot at player of the year

Wow! Brandon shaved of .3 on his 40 since he ran it with a professional scout timing him at the Pac-NW8 this summer!?! What kind of speed training program is he on? He could probably patten it and sell it for a lot of money if it is that good! Wow!

yeah i'm doubting he ran that fast. overall speed he has never been that fast, he is just very quick and can agile....i believe that melchor ramos is a much better player anyways and wonder why he's not the starting tailback over rodriguez.

the reason he didn't run that fast is because he was at a full contact cammp for a week and got back the day after.not being used to that physical work can do that to you. he is probably faster than josh adams. and this year Melchor and Brandon will both be playing in the backfeild the same amount since they will be in there at the same time. so they should have a very fast backfeild

ive been watching the boys practice and they are all out of shape.yes ,we will have alot of speed this year and not much size,butthats o.k.brandon did run a 4.6 and three others at 4.5s.it will be a good year ,dont know how far we will make it but we have 11 seniors on the team that knows its thier last chance.we will have a great line and a great def. this year witch we didnt have last year.good luck to all and be safe and lets have no serious injurys this year. and the i before e was a typing error adam has held a 3.6 g.p.a.since 9th grade.

ADVERTISEMENT