ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the top of your league?

Washington_sports

Sep 23, 2013
Last week the Pre-season poll top 10 showed 9 winners and most teams playing 2A teams. Now that we have kicked off the opening games and talked a little about the overall state outlook, let’s break it down by League and who will be the team to beat. Here is who I am seeing as the top of their respective league. Of course I am just guessing, I was corrected on my statement about La Center last week. :mad:

Jump in and tell us what you know about them? I know you quiet readers have some thoughts. Next week we will start picking and teams start conference play.

District 1 – Northwest/Cascade
Meridian
Mt Baker
Kings

District 3 – Olympic/Nisqually
Cascade Christian

District 4 – Evergreen/Trico
Montesano

District 5 – SCAC East/West
Royal
Connell
Zillah

District 6 - CTL
Okanogan

District 7 - Northeast
Colville
Freeman

Just don't know enough about west side to say but take a jump at others
Dist 5- sticking with Royal and go with Zillah on other side
Dist 6- Okanogan but not super confident. Newport travels to Okanogan Friday
Dust 7- Its a 4 team race Colville, Freeman, Newport, and Deer Park. Ill go with the Stags who travel to Colville next Friday

This smoke is really affecting practices and most likely games come Friday. Sure hope it blows out soon

Last week the Pre-season poll top 10 showed 9 winners and most teams playing 2A teams. Now that we have kicked off the opening games and talked a little about the overall state outlook, let’s break it down by League and who will be the team to beat. Here is who I am seeing as the top of their respective league. Of course I am just guessing, I was corrected on my statement about La Center last week. :mad:

Jump in and tell us what you know about them? I know you quiet readers have some thoughts. Next week we will start picking and teams start conference play.

District 1 – Northwest/Cascade
Meridian
Mt Baker
Kings

District 3 – Olympic/Nisqually
Cascade Christian

District 4 – Evergreen/Trico
Montesano

District 5 – SCAC East/West
Royal
Connell
Zillah

District 6 - CTL
Okanogan

District 7 - Northeast
Colville
Freeman
Well district 4 will be interesting this year......Hoquiam lost a lot from last year and they were dominated by W.F. West last friday, Monte looked shaky on defense against Aberdeen, with that being said any team that has a good o-line will be able to run the ball very well......Tenino I believe will be a sleeper team this year along with Forks.....So I believe that this years Evergreen league will be a crap shoot for 2 thru bottom.....Therefore I believe it will be Monte on top with Tenino/Forks taking 2-3 and Hoquiam and Elma battling it out for 4.....

ADVERTISEMENT