ADVERTISEMENT

Who will win the Championship?

Kwest_32

Oct 29, 2004
I think the final game will be Lake Quinault and Lacross Washtucna and Lake Quinault will take it to be the first team in state for the first time ever.

Bold prediction!!! Better look at the brackets again. Lake Quinault is in the bottom half if they get in along with LW. They cannot play each other for the state championship. Lake Quinault first has to beat Lummi to get in. Then they have to beat Clallam Bay. The winner of that one will play the winner of the SH and LW game. The winner of that plays for the State Championship.

There is know way that quinalt will make it to the semi final game they might get lucky if they get to the quarterfinal game. They got beat by Wishka Valley 66-22 that right there should show it all no way no how not going to happen.

Kwest, c'mon dog all you're doin is putting a target on you guys. If you keep talkin like that, people are just gonna use it as motivation to wanna whoop you guys. You gotta take it one game at a time. I'll be there to watch you guys play Lummi, if you can take them out then we'll see how things go.

Not an 8-man guy but even an idiot like me knows L-W will not be touched. LW and Bellevue have the best programs in the state and they are two shoe-ins.

no one is a soe-in. any given day a team can be beat.and if you think you cant win as a team you wont.i think there are at least 3 teams that can beat l-w.them being pe ell, c-h, and clallam bay.im not saying they will whoop up on them but they will both be feelinng the game for at least the next week.plus being #1 is a mark and those teams that can play with l-w have nothing to lose so they will be giving it all they got.

Re: b-8 killer

man you better recognize that quinault will make it to the quarterfinal game and then they will face-off with Clallam Bay

I wouldnt say overrated, theyve earned it..however, i beleive Clallam bay and such teams are underrated. WHen it comes down to game time...moneys on the bruins.

~thats just how it goes.

i agree with foofoo. clallam bay has a good shot of knocking of lacrosse. but first they have to get through lummi. clallam has a lot of seniors on their team. those guys will play harder then ever because it could be their last game. my money is also on clallam bay.

ADVERTISEMENT