ADVERTISEMENT

WSU Alumni has sixtuplets

While.............

UW cheerleaders have a ball.

I had some time to kill this weekend over on the wet side of the state so I thought I'd use my ventriloquist skills playing a bit of a joke on our less bright brothers and sisters at the U-dub. So I'm walking a crossed campus and I see a group of students hanging out with their pets and I walk up to them and ask one of these Husky fateful, "Excuse me can I talk to your bulldog?." "Well" says the student, "That's just crazy, my dog doesn't talk but suit yourself". So I ask the dog, "How's it going, you being treated well". I answer for the dog in ventriloquist style, "It's going great old man, my master treats me well and I even get to sleep on the couch." The student says "WOW, holy crap who would of thunk it!"

So I turn to the next student with a little pot belly pig and ask if I can talk to her pig. She says, "Go ahead and make a fool of yourself, stupid Cougar PIGS DON"T TALK!" So I ask the pig the same questions as I did the dog and the pig appears to replies, " It's a fine day and I'm well fed, I just love my owner!" The student say Wow and starts watching her pig closely waiting of its next utterance.

So now I'm getting a kick out of pulling one over on these guys so I turn to the a third student and say, "can I talk to you sheep?" His eyes fly open and his jaw drops and then he yells, "NO! You don't want to talk to him, he's a liar!"
This post was edited on 6/15 9:19 AM by col-pulif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT