ADVERTISEMENT

WV tennis

KINGMEEE

Apr 12, 2005
after a big disappointment last year during the season, i guess the WV boys tennis team is guuna be pretttty strong from waht i hear...just word on the street.

Is Brantner playing singles or doubles? I think Hanford, Sunnyside, and WV will be the teams to beat in the MVL. Although Hanford lost alot, they have a couple of real good Freshman. WV will be better than last year, and SS has almost everyone back from last year including Danny Plesha. Who are going to be the top players this year in the MVL?

Branter and Plesha are gunna be the top players for sure. the team everyone should be looking out for is e-burg, they didnt lose that many people and did really well last year so i think they are the team to beat.

Actually, E-burg lost alot last year. I think 5 or 6 seniors. I think Plesha is the no brainer best player, but who is next. Probably Brantner, but I wouldn't count out Alliston of Selah, or the Knox boy from Hanford.

So who all does West Valley have back to make them so great? Just Brantner. Well I heard there are 2 really good Frosh in Handford this year.SS has all but two players returning and there all pretty good. And who all does E'burg have that would make them a contender for the MVL--- My prediction is it will Be WV, SS, And Hanford battling it out for the Title!!! Good Luck To everyone this season!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT