ADVERTISEMENT

WVWinner and Kingmee

Status
Not open for further replies.

blucoug2

Apr 14, 2006
I am not a fan of this site when students can hide behind names and throw out accusations. This is the only time I will post and I am only going to say this once. This is Troy Whittle the Sunnyside tennis coach. I do not appreciate the outright lies you have been propogating on this site. My honor and integrity are two of the most important things I have. As for the incident of three years ago, that is flat out untrue. I have great respect for Joelle and would never have told her one thing and then done the other. My plan the whole year was to play the Pleshas at singles the first time and then to get them ready for doubles (where they played in the postseason) I would use them at that spot at the end. I knew the first time we would beat you if I put them at doubles. I wanted them to experience the singles once. Joelle and I did not even have a discussion about where they would be playing before we exchanged lineups. What you said WVWinner is not true. There is not even anything resembling truth to your post. As far as the stacking claims go, Kingmee is incorrect about my lineup. I played my top two doubles and Hunter and Jake (my current #1) won. It's that simple. They will rematch soon and the winner will be placed in the appropriate spot. Could you be correct that the #2 is playing better now. Maybe? We will see. I assure you, there was no purposeful stacking. I was very impressed with WV's #1 doubles. I think much of what you may have seen was related to and combination of their excellent play and the closeness of my top two doubles teams. There I cleared the air and defended my honor. If you want to question my honesty and fairness, talk to me at the next match. I assure you I am a fair and honest man. I am sorry you have received a mistaken idea of how I operate. If my players got on this site and attacked the integrity of an opposing coach they would find a spot on JV. I'm sure your coach wouldn't approve of this. I hope this clarifies any concerns you may have. Feel free to talk to me any time. Thanks.

Troy Whittle

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT