ADVERTISEMENT

1A Final Picks

Washington_sports

Sep 23, 2013
OK, not to make this interesting, but we have a 5 way tie for first place: FrontRowJoe, Little074, OldGrenadier, RunhardRunfree, and WahFan11 all have 27correct picks out of 30. in order to get the champion, we will have to come down to the final pick with a tie breaker of how many points scored by both teams (add them together). Sadly enough, Wa_sports, Smallpox and King Griz are only 2 points behind so if you are within 5 points of the total points scored, I will give an extra 2 points. That mean everyone is still in it

And for those who just pick the Knights to win, this is a negative point for empty sarcasm.

Who will it be Royal 12-0 or Kings 11-1

Haven't actually watched Kings play, but have seen Royal at their best. Going with experience and thinking it will feel like the ABM game. Royal 45-10 = 55 Points

I can see why you would think this will be like the ATM game however I don't think it will be. Royal is ridiculously good and have been for years! They run a difficult offensive scheme to stop and have a "fly around" defense.

With that said, I think the Kings defense is much better than people realize and is up for the challenge. In the Monte game, 14 of their points came off a pick 6 and a Special Teams kick off return...so for me this game comes down to special teams.

Both teams are solid top to bottom without a doubt. I think Kings fixes their special teams, adds a few tricks and it is a close win by Kings.

Kings
Royal

But I am biased as all get out for what its worth.

Cool little tidbit, Royal took an early trip over the mountains this year and were able to practice at the indoor facility at VMAC. Very cool of the Seahawks to open up their facility for the kids.

Well it has been a fun year and the outcomes were unpredictable (high school football for ya)

Looks like Front Row Joe pulls out the bragging right for this year. Congrats

I'm willing to settle for 2nd place in this since my Knights took first place in the contest that really matters. I am glad that we got a little more action on this board this year. Thanks for your participation.

Congrats to all the teams that made it to the playoffs and got to have that experience.

Congrats FRJ, brag away!

Reactions: Smallpox
Thanks, all. It's been fun. I can't wait for next year as well. My winnings aren't much to brag about as it was mostly luck. Plus it's easy to be correct when Royal's in the mix. Anyone want to predict next year? My guess is King's and Royal will be back in the top 4.

Reactions: OldGrenadier
ADVERTISEMENT