ADVERTISEMENT

1A Playoff picture by district

Washington_sports

Sep 23, 2013
Hope I got this right. I am sure someone will correct me if I messed up.

District #1 (2 Births) Cascade gets #1 seed
#1 Mt Baker has locked up NW spot with #2 Nooksack with a win over Meridian this week.
#1 this will be decided Friday between Kings and Sultan.
Kings (5-2) at Sultan (6-1)

District #3 (2 Births)
#1 Port Townsend with win over #2 Klahowya last week for Olympic
#1 CCC for Nisqually

District #4 (3 Births)
#1 Monte with win over #2 Hoquiam last week for Evergreen
#1 La Center with win over #2 Kings way a few weeks ago for Trico

District #5 (5 Births) #1's automatic (Eastside has #1 seed to state), #2, #3, #4 play crossovers
#1 Royal with win over Connell last week
#2 Zillah with a win over Granger. if Granger wins, it would spin a 3 way tie for #1
Zillah (6-1) @ Granger (6-1)
La Salle (6-1) at Naches (5-2)
#3 Connell plays West #4

District 6/7 (4 Births) (#1 from each division +next 2 teams however that will play out)
CTL District 6
#1 -Okanogan to play NEA #3 for the D6 #1 spot
#2 - Cashmere to play NEA #4 for the 6/7 #4 spot

North East District 7 (#1 goes in as #1, #2 goes in as 6/7 #3)
#1 - Deer park if they beat Newport next week, or Newport loses to Freeman
#2, 3, 4 all up for grabs
Colville (4-3) at Lakeside (4-3)
Newport (5-2) at Freeman (5-2)

Last edited:
Once again I have been proven wrong. With Cascade's win over Okanogan it appears if they both win next week, we are looking at a 3 way tie for the CTL. wacky wild district 6 proving that anything can happen. What other games this week will be deciding factors?

Forks beat Elma in triple overtime to get into the playoffs. They face Hoquiam next week for seeding #2 or #3 spot out of league.

I'm pretty sure that NEA is 1 seed Deer Park 2 Freeman 3 Colville 4 Newport. Is district 5 set yet?

District #5 (5 Births) - Some spots are still up for grabs. Warden/Burbank/KiBe could end up in a 3 way tie for 3rd. with a KiBe upset of Warden.

#1 Royal
#2 Zillah
#3 Connell plays loser of Granger/Naches
#4 Warden (if they win Friday) plays winner of Granger/Naches
#5 La Salle Plays Burbank (if they win and Warden wins)

Last edited:
#1 royal
#2 zillah
#3 winner of west #4 @ east #2
#4 winner of west #3 @ east #3
#5 winner of east #4 @ west #2

With district 4 Monte has the #1 seed out of the evergreen with La Center getting the #1 out of the trico.....Monte plays the #3 trico Hoquiam plays the #2 trico and La Center plays Forks.....this is all looking if Hoquiam beats Forks, if Forks wins then they switch places with Hoquiam....thisnis hownit breaks down #1 evergreen vs #3 trico #1 trico plays #3 evergreen and #2 trico/evergreen play each other

With district 4 Monte has the #1 seed out of the evergreen with La Center getting the #1 out of the trico.....Monte plays the #3 trico Hoquiam plays the #2 trico and La Center plays Forks.....this is all looking if Hoquiam beats Forks, if Forks wins then they switch places with Hoquiam....thisnis hownit breaks down #1 evergreen vs #3 trico #1 trico plays #3 evergreen and #2 trico/evergreen play each other
King_Griz do you know if Evergreen or Trico gets the #1 seed to state this year?

So if Trico gets the #1 out of District 4, that would mean Monte would be the #2. That puts Monte playing Connell in Connell in the opening round. Do we know which league gets the #1 out of District 3?

Even number years Trico gets the #1 and odd number years Evergreen gets the #1 but regardless of that 3 teams from district 4 move on.

ADVERTISEMENT