ADVERTISEMENT

cwac north sub-districts

TennisStallion

May 6, 2006
Who will be the top 5 coming out of singles, and doubles for the cwac north? (They're taking 5 from each correct?) Do you think Stan Ovenell is going to play singles or doubles? I'm guessing he will stick with doubles.

Singles - McGuffin(chelan), Stewart(omak), Leon(ephrata), Cascades #1,
Omaks #2/ or Stan Ovenell(Cashmere)
Doubles - Cashmere #1, Omak #1, Quincy #1, Cascade #1, and either Omak#2/ or Cashmere #2

I agree with you on the singles, although I think stan will play with his brother nick. On the doubles I think both Omaks #2 and cashmeres #2 can beat cascades #1 but other than that, its right on.

yeah i don't think that you know what your talking about because omak's doubles beat cashmere's #q doubles twice pretty good. and cascades doubles isn't anything too special.

Absolutely. Omak's #1 beat Cashmere's #1 twice, once as Nick and Phil, and the other time as Stan and Phil. Even if they played Stan and Nick together, I'm pretty sure Omak's #1 would come out on top. After #1 and #2, Quincy is probably up there, but Cashmere and Omak's #2 are both right up there, both definitely better than Cascades #1. Omak's #2 beat Cashmere's #2 when it was Josh Sanders and Nick, but lost to a weaker team earlier in the season, Of Josh and some other guy, who probably usually plays #3 doubles.

Doubles: #1 Omak1, #2 Cashmere1, #3 Quincy1, #4 Omak2, #5 Cashmere2
Singles: #1 Tyson(chelan1), #2 Matt (omak1), #3 Leon (Ephrata1), #4 Tim (omak2) #5 ......some guy (Cascade1)

Yea, my bad. I don't know what I was thinking when I put Cascades #1 up there. I agree that Cascade will not make it to districts. My predictions for doubles are:
Cashmere #1, Omak #1, Quincy #1, Omak #2, and Cashmere #2

i think that your getting closer but omak's #1 beat cashmere's #1 twice. but i think everything else looks pretty close.

I wasn't putting them in order from best to worst, I was just saying who had the best chance of going on to districts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT