ADVERTISEMENT

Districts

terrible, my partner and i should have at least made it to quarters but dang like sucks sometimes

I had a great time. My partner and I played a few matches we lost that we could have won, but overall I'm happy with how we did, and our matches were really intense and fun, anyway. I'm Omak's #2 doubles, by the way. (Phillip Andrist)

Me and Tyler (SS 1 doubles) made it to regionals, and we're going to play in the semi's tomorrow. We had a bye the first round, then played Ellensburg's 2 doubles team in the second round and beat them 0 and 1. In the quarters we played Hanford's 2 doubles and beat them 3 and 4. That match was probably the best tennis I've played with Tyler all year.

We play Alliston and Womack (1 seed) tomorrow. If me and Tyler are on our game like we were on Saturday, we should give them a run for their money.

The other pairings left are Brantner and Burke of West Valley, and McAllister and Hubert of Hanfard. Some good doubles will be played, I hope.

Kingmeee- What happened in the first round? Were you guys way off your game, or were Hagbo and James just on? James was playing pretty beastly at the net, that's the only thing I noticed.
This post was edited on 5/14 7:39 PM by DrJakeDestructoif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

yea i guess you could say we were pretty off, umm i dunno james didnt really have to do a lot we hit the ball to him too much, a lot of points we didnt close out, i dunno it was a bad way to end our season, i wish we could have played you guys again

Honestly, I preferred playing E'burg's team, haha. Take it as a compliment though.

Okay, I feel kind of stupid asking this, but who ended up taking the doubles final? I left before it finished...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT