ADVERTISEMENT

Lynden Christian versus South Whidbey & Meridian live thread

The Boys in Blue are out for warm ups. The Lyncsjacks are sharp tonight. The Road to Tacoma begins with team unity. Go Lyncs.

Nice crisp night here in Meridian tonight. It's too bad we can't rematch with the Trojans at home though.

It's November 5th, which is an odd number, which means the Lyncs will call tails on the coin toss. This will be a crucial play. Go Lyncs!

I hope The Falcons are ready to play a full 48 tonight, otherwise the Boys In Boys are going to hurt them.

Going to be a good night for throwing the football, a strength for LC. It might be tough for South Whidbey's run game however.

OK, back at the quarter break. It's basically LC 7 - SW 0. LC has ball 3 & goal from the SW 2. More at half time.

Lyncs win! Lyncs win! A high powered passing game from LC to move on for our rematch with the Trojans.

Excessively long lines at the snack shack and latrine. I'm still not sure why this game was not at Lynden Christian.

If pregame calisthenics can be a guide, Lynden Christian will win by 21 points. Lyncjacks are crisp and the Trojans are sloppy.

I will be visiting the Athletic Director tomorrow morning. Meridian's roster is sham. There is no way that #76 Throckmorton I think is 5 foot 9. Incorrect rosters are a WIAA violation.

Halftime update, Lyncs trail 28-12. A lot of ground to make up in 2 quarters but I believe in My Boys In Blue.

I was just told that LC actually lost and that the game is over? I thought this was 4 quarters? Wow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT