ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Outlook

Washington_sports

Sep 23, 2013
I like guessing so lets look at the playoff outlook. official brackets can be found here: http://www.wiaadistrict4.com/tourna...1&page=1&school=0&school_year=2015-16&sport=1

District 1 - 3 births to state,
Kings will play LC for #1
Mt. Baker will play Sultan for #2 (how does Sultan get a birth with a 1-7 record?)
Meridian plays CPC for #3

District 3 - 3 births to state, #3 will travel to District 5 #2 first round
CC will play either Coupeville or Chimacum for #1
Port Townsend will play CW for #2
Kalhowya will play BC for #3 (could be #2 if higher seed looses)

Unofficial District 4 - 4 births to state, #4 seed will travel to Spokane
Trico #4 @ Hoquiam , Winner is District 4 No. 1 (would guess Stevenson @ Hoquiam)
Evergreen No. 4 @ Kalama if they win this week - Winner is District 4 No. 2 (would guess Eatonville @ Kalama)
Trico No. 3 @ Evergreen No. 2 - District 4 No. 3 (will guess Castle Rock @ Monte)
Evergreen No. 3 @ Trico No. 2 - District 4 No. 4 (Rochester @ La Center, winner has to drive about 400 miles to Spokane)

District 5 - 3 Births to state
Zillah should play Wahluke - Winner #1
Royal playing loser of G-dale/La Salle game - Winner #2
Connell playing winner of G-dale/La Salle game - Winner #3

District 6 - 1 birth to state. Winner of Cashmere/Chelan game
District 7 - 2 births to state.
Winner of Lakeside/Colville game #1, loser #2.

Here is how I am guessing the state bracket will look. (lots of games to be played still)

Colville @ Zillah
Connell @ Chelan
Kalhowya @ Royal
Rochester @ Lakeside

Port Townsend @ Kings
Meridian @ Hoquiam
Mt. Baker @ Kalama
Monte @ CC

Wouldn't Port Townsend (#1) play Bellevue Christian (#3) for the District 3 #2
and Klahowya (#2) play Charles Wright (#2) for the District 3 #3? Since CW beat BC on Friday?

I would assume with 3 berths, the #1's would play the #3's for the top 2 spots and the #2's would play each other for the 3rd spot. Or does District 3 do it completely differently?

Wouldn't Port Townsend (#1) play Bellevue Christian (#3) for the District 3 #2
and Klahowya (#2) play Charles Wright (#2) for the District 3 #3? Since CW beat BC on Friday?

I would assume with 3 berths, the #1's would play the #3's for the top 2 spots and the #2's would play each other for the 3rd spot. Or does District 3 do it completely differently?
You are 100% accurate Grenadier...those would be the matchups...CW the 2, BC the 3

I like guessing so lets look at the playoff outlook. official brackets can be found here: http://www.wiaadistrict4.com/tourna...1&page=1&school=0&school_year=2015-16&sport=1

District 1 - 3 births to state,
Kings will play LC for #1
Mt. Baker will play Sultan for #2 (how does Sultan get a birth with a 1-7 record?)
Meridian plays CPC for #3

District 3 - 3 births to state, #3 will travel to District 5 #2 first round
CC will play either Coupeville or Chimacum for #1
Port Townsend will play CW for #2
Kalhowya will play BC for #3 (could be #2 if higher seed looses)

Unofficial District 4 - 4 births to state, #4 seed will travel to Spokane
Trico #4 @ Hoquiam , Winner is District 4 No. 1 (would guess Stevenson @ Hoquiam)
Evergreen No. 4 @ Kalama if they win this week - Winner is District 4 No. 2 (would guess Eatonville @ Kalama)
Trico No. 3 @ Evergreen No. 2 - District 4 No. 3 (will guess Castle Rock @ Monte)
Evergreen No. 3 @ Trico No. 2 - District 4 No. 4 (Rochester @ La Center, winner has to drive about 400 miles to Spokane)

District 5 - 3 Births to state
Zillah should play Wahluke - Winner #1
Royal playing loser of G-dale/La Salle game - Winner #2
Connell playing winner of G-dale/La Salle game - Winner #3

District 6 - 1 birth to state. Winner of Cashmere/Chelan game
District 7 - 2 births to state.
Winner of Lakeside/Colville game #1, loser #2.

Here is how I am guessing the state bracket will look. (lots of games to be played still)

Colville @ Zillah
Connell @ Chelan
Kalhowya @ Royal
Rochester @ Lakeside

Port Townsend @ Kings
Meridian @ Hoquiam
Mt. Baker @ Kalama
Monte @ CC
Rochester is a 2A school in a 1A league.

uummm, right. I like to put in a few mistakes so people will comment or I was betting on BC to beat CC this week and playing it out in a 3-way tie. lol
Good catch O-Gren

And I still have trouble figuring out who is 2A in some of these leagues. Guess I will put Elma back in.

ADVERTISEMENT