ADVERTISEMENT

Post Scores

Washington_sports

Sep 23, 2013
Connell started out 20-0 in the first quarter. I thought it was quite the blowout, but Monte capitalized on the mistakes of Connell to start coming back. I don't think Monte ended up with any positive rushing yards, but got behind the Connell secondary for some big yards passing.

Final score 48-28

All the scores are on the WIAA bracket (shocking they updated that fast I know)
Zillah 49-42 3 OT
La Center 28-7
La Salle 35-20( fat fingers on my phone I meant 20 not 30)
Deer Park 21-0

Last edited:
Deer park 21 Naches 0 . Score was 0 0 at half with both teams at 2 turnover's. DP dominated field position and took over 2nd half.

Monte did have some decent runs but all the big sacks for loss will make the stats look like they couldn't run it at all

Length of field: Moses Lake 360' Royal 360'
Width of field: Moses Lake 160' Royal 160'
La Salle high school to Lions Field Moses Lake 106 miles 1hr 37min (Google maps)
La Salle to Royal High School 84 miles 1hr 20 min
It would basically be a home game for Royal in Moses only 35 min away both fields are turf Not any different than Spokane 4A teams playing playoff games at Joe Albi ( most of them play all their games there)
Now if Royal gets to play with 12 guys then that would be unfair.

Perks of having a nice facility but you can't tell me there isn't an advantage. Build it and they will come

I know how to use the internet. I just don't wanna hear anyone complaining about that being the reason they lost, if that were the case. Obviously Royal is the overwhelming favorite no matter where they play

Royal's field is obviously the same but if anyone considered restroom facilities they probably wouldn't plan a game in Royal. Just sayin'.

2nd round home games have been more common on the west side. I think Montesano has a history of it. In this case, it is an SCAC league matchup.

I usually just go to watch the game, sometimes my wife or daughter will comment about the restrooms at different places. Just saying. ( Just having fun, I agree they definitely need upgraded)

ADVERTISEMENT