ADVERTISEMENT

Royal vs Cle Elum this Saturday

I'm so excited for the warriors to show everyone who is the elite team tomorrow! Even more jacked for the celebration in C-Town tomorrow night w/krg, Neverquit, and the rest of warrior nation!

Despite the running back from Cle Elum, they have nothing compared to the Powerhouse of Royal. The Knights offense is unstoppable, the Knights defense is the top in the state, they force turnovers also! Royal Knights quarterback Alex Myrick is an Elite quarterback being a three year starter. He not only plays a physical game he also know the game of football just as much as any coach out there. Tomorrows game will be a well fought game, but I will still have to give the powerhouse of Royal the win over Cle Elum. Also the coaching staff of Royal does have a drawer full of rings and that shows a well coaching staff that knows what they are doing.

Well said SCAC-E-12. The Royal program is there every year, just like a few others we could name. The standard in RC now, is that if you only make it to the first round of state playoffs, it's a let down. You are especially right about the coaching staff. Coach Allred and a few others are THE consistent factor in the program EVERY year. Take nothing away from CE, they have been a top SCAC West team for a long time, but their state playoff wins are a bit behind Royal. This years and last years CE teams have been especially good, but I think Royal would have to suffer a fairly major breakdown or bad game in order for CE to pull off the win tomorrow.

This has been a fun thread. I have enjoyed the enthusiasm and friendly banter approaching tomorrow's big game. I don't mind fans being bold and confident. It really has to be that way to be in the right frame of mind to properly support your team and community. I noticed that this thread has four "first-time" posters and several other fairly new ones. It's good to have new blood on this board. Let's keep the passion and conversation going through the playoffs.

I think you all know who I hope pulls off the victory tomorrow. (I bleed Blank and Gold) Whoever wins will be deserving, will come away with the respect of their opponent, and have a good shot and bringing home a title. I hope that injuries and officiating don't have any influence. I also hope that I will sleep well tonight, but I never do before games like this. One would think that I was personally performing tomorrow. Isn't small school football great! I love this time of year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT