ADVERTISEMENT

Scores and stories from week 7 (please post)

snocrazee

Aug 30, 2016
Okanogan 28-13 over Naches
Okanogan dominated the run game. Two backs had over 150 yards rushing and 2 td's each. Well played game by a good Naches team.

NEA news. Newport beat Lakeside 41 7. It sets up two big games next week. Colville vs Lakeside and Freeman vs Newport to decide playoff seeds

Reactions: snocrazee
Elma beat Tenino, which I believe sets up this coming week's Elma vs Forks game to likely finish third in the league.

Reactions: snocrazee
Monte beat Hoquiam in a very close game 20-14. Weather played a major factor in this game with the in between 'storms' Hoquiam left 9 points on the field with 3 missed field goals....Monte is pretty much guaranteed the league title with this win with Hoquiam getting the number 2 seed from the Evergreen. Either way this was one of the best games for either team this year and I am looking forward for the state playoffs!!!

Griz how do the district playoffs work these days in evergreen? Does our 3 play trico 1, 2 v. 2 and 1 v. 3? Winner of each game goes to state?

Griz how do the district playoffs work these days in evergreen? Does our 3 play trico 1, 2 v. 2 and 1 v. 3? Winner of each game goes to state?
I believe that is how it still works....since there is only 5 teams now it is the top 3 that make the crossover game..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT