Moody - Newport
Fetter - Orting
Russell - Granger
McCord/Evens - Cashmere
Kalous/Pruneda - Warden
Garcia - Connell
Johanns - KB
Valdez - Wahluke
Torres - Mabton! (I keep thinking Mabton is B.... geesh)

This post was edited on 1/10 12:36 PM by LuVeneif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Re: 1 A rankings 130 to name a few in no order

im not sure if you agree with this statement luvene, but i would say any of the top 4 on your list have a chance to win the title. i would say johnson is the front runner at the moment but they are all very tough competitors who strive for the gold.

Re: 1A 189's?

Hmmmm
Tate Collins - Chelan
Reid Chivers - Lakeside
Carter Gueller - Montesano
Evan Brown - Lake Roosevelt
Jarrett Edwards - Okanongan
Ethan Bogle - Highland
Hector Ledezma/TJ Hunt - Royal
Wayne Cress - Concrete
Damien Marquez - Mabton
Johnny Roman-Rivera - Kiona Benton
Kenny Guerra - Warden
Ruben Orozco - Connell
Hugh Jones - Colfax

No special order but here are a few names.

This post was edited on 1/10 12:33 PM by LuVeneif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

I do agree with your statement completely.

Re: 1 A rankings 285 to name a few in no order??

what about 285?? doug can we get your input... or any others
This post was edited on 1/9 11:12 PM by footballstud6978if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Good gowd, a couple that I know of had better step it UP.... Like running
2 miles every morning before school.

nm
This post was edited on 1/10 11:02 AM by footballstud6978if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

chivers from lakeside is now at 189 and i would see him up their with tate if not in front he is a good wrestler

Re: 1A 130's

I beat Johanns from KiBe, Prunada and Kalous from Warden. I pinned Johanns, teched Kalous, and beat Pruneda 6 - 1.

Mucho gracias, I keep forgetting lakeside is 1A.... Yes I actually think
the State Championshiop match will be Chivers and Collins.
Me

so what do u have for 171 lakeside 189 pouder went down to 171 and he is also prety good i could name a few names that have a shot at placing at state like ryan homer, jesse dilenger,joel martenez,bennet,clark,arrgo,bowman,harry
This post was edited on 1/10 12:55 PM by greenhousebanjoif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 1/10 1:11 PM by greenhousebanjoif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 1/10 1:12 PM by greenhousebanjoif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

I think Ledezma from Royal is going to be tough he hangs around with Collins when i see them wrestle

Yep for 171 that is correct, I think Baldwin is 171 from Lakside also
add Weston Argo, he will be there

at 171? What about the Homer kid from Burbank I Believe he took either 2nd or 3rd at state he should be there again.

He could very well be, but the new 1A schools (Lakeside,Vashon) have some solid wrestlers so only time will tell.

Thats a terrible response to a legit question. I have seen him wrestle twice and although he is not likely to get out of districts, that doesnt mean he sucks. Did he say somthing bad about you or are you just bush league? Whether you don't like him or you don't understand that the difference between a small school state participant/placer and an average wrestler is not always a huge gap, the kid from Brewster does not deserve your classless assesment, at lest not on the thread I was reading. I think people who crouch behind a computer and call people names or say the suck are...well I won't stoop.

haha...you are just another parent getting on here and living a life you used to have through your kids and community. to be honest i have no idea who rubio is i was really trying to spark a comment like yours. thank you for your bright assessment of who i am.

thats all you have? guess what these boards are about brutal honesty, if you cant handle it stay off. high school athletes get bashed on every day on this site. if anything a comment like that is good for a kid like rubio or whatever his name is because now he will have a little more motivation; proving all those doubters wrong. i dont see you commenting when people are bashing on arturo barajas, who has proven himself on countless occasions.

speaking of 130 pounders, what did you guys think of olson and avelars match?..i was surprised to see olson pinned Torres in the first round.

Trust me I can handle it sport. If you care to check some of with my threads from the past you would see that I have called people before on the trash talking when it was unwarranted no matter who it was about or where they were from. Didn't catch the exchange on Barajas so the bias theory does not apply to me but apparantly you didn't care for it. The fact is I don't know the Brewster kid and my comment was not about him anyway, it was about your remark.

GLop listen if u bash or say something negative about an athlete or a team at least backup yur opinion

To bad your grammar isn't, GLop.
This post was edited on 1/30 2:59 PM by ghsx2if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 1/30 3:01 PM by ghsx2if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Since when on message boards is it customary to have perfect grammar? If you would like me to, I can strive to be perfect in every way on this forum, beginning with my grammar. I am terribly sorry for this inconvenience ghsx2. I have an idea, let's have a spelling contest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT