ADVERTISEMENT

1A Girls State Bracket

this bracket seems wrong to me. teams from the same district are playing eachothe in the frist game.

To answere your question/concern, see Boys thread regarding same question. Basically just can't play someone from same regional in final 8.

Hey there Impartial,

Congrats to EV on a great season. You guys were a heck of a team. Looks like some of that old EV defense mojo is coming back. Weisner was just unstoppable and I don't know what anyone could have done about her short of a dart gun.

Tell you what though Weisner might be the best female player in the state. With Corral gimped with yet another knee issue I'm not sure Wiesner isn't the best recruit in the state. I'm hoping she's offered and chooses GU.

Re: Hey there Impartial,

I thought she was already an Oregon State recruit? Corral has definitely been slowed by those knee injuries but she did carry her team to the 3A championship and was tournament MVP. This was her first state tournament as she has been injured every year until this year, her senior year.

Yes EV played well and Im very happy for them to get to the big show.

Everyone in East Valley should be very proud of this group.

Yes I heard that she was headed to OSU after I posted. Was told that it was OSU's frist 100 recruit. Good luck to her, she's a heck of a baller.

yeah she really does look like she has what it takes to play at D1 level. When was the last time Clarkson won a state championship?
This post was edited on 3/8 12:44 PM by statewide

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT