1A State - Who's In So Far?

stras77

Oct 21, 2007
If you are aware of teams that have qualified for 1A, please add to the list

Cascade Christian
Cedar Park Christian
Kings

Re: Kodiaks are in!!!

CASCADE is in after beating Chelan in three for the CTL district title. Congrats girls! I am so proud of you all!!! Best of luck at State! Wish I could be there!

Chelan and Lakeside of Nine Mile Falls are also both in.
Lakeside grabbed the #2 seed and Chelan the #3 for District 6/7.

I think that chelan has a good chance of clenching the title this year as colfax down to 2B. Cascade is good but they seem to be overly confident. You can't be overly confident and head into State play and expect every team to be a blow out. With Colfax down to 2B this state tournament could be anybodies. Depends who shows up to play ready to fight.

I would love to see someone from the east side take the big trophy home. This can no doubt happen..but my pre-tourney favorite is the Kings Knights. Best wishes to all the teams who made it to the tourney. You deserve to be there and I hope you make the most of the moment.

Overly confident??? Where are you even getting that impression?? Because they beat Chelan in 3 games last week? That whole squad stood behind Chelan and supported them all through the regional tournament and congratulated them after earning their own berth to state. They are by no means expecting even one team to be a blow out. They are not a team to underestimate any opponent and know very well that on any given day it is anyone's game. They have a great coach that would never allow her players to even think of being overly confident. They have worked very hard to get to where they are and it has not been because they have been overly confident. Its because they have played every game with all heart and it didn't matter if they were playing a great team like Chelan or a team that hadn't won a game all season.

I am confused...wasn't it u earlier this season that was cheering them on and saying they would take districts?

There are going to be some great teams at state and like you said it will be a fight for the championship. I am sorry I am gonna miss it. Goodluck to all teams!!
This post was edited on 11/13 12:32 AM by peachykeen15
This post was edited on 11/13 12:33 AM by peachykeen15

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT