ADVERTISEMENT

1a track

yeah hes the only one in the past but something tells me John might get him this year also I just heard John wont be running the mile this year

Hayes is better than me for sure, but I suck. He is nowhere near as good as alot of the kids runnin' I see him doing good be he wont even be close to the state championship time.

do any of you even know jon?? he isnt doing any mile or 2 mile events. he will maybe do a relay, but he is a man of power, not speed or quickness. i think you guys are all thinkin of someone else. if the person who you are thinking of is from okanogan, ill find out who it might be. you can see jon breaking a shot put record.

You idiots John Hayse is a long distance runner from Ilwaco he doesnt do shot put unless there is another john and he will win state.

John Hayes the shot-putter is from Okanogan. John Hayes the runner is from Ilwaco. He finished 14th in the 1600 and 11th in the 3200.

and they both smell bad!!!
This post was edited on 3/1 7:52 PM by P160if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT