ADVERTISEMENT

Pick'em Finals

Washington_sports

Sep 23, 2013
Well, that's high school football for you. Anything can happen, and last weekend it did. Both upsets was only picked by one person (Welcome back 1AA), and FrontRowJoe got his wish even though he didn't think it could happen.....

Eastside leads with 15 points, Wa_Sports, GoKnights, OldGren close behind with 14 points and front row joe with 13 points. To make this interesting, Picking the Winner is worth 3 points, picking the winning team score 1 point, and the tie breaker will be the combine points scored.

Let's get ready for the NEA championships on the other side of the state. They may only be 60 miles between the schools, but they will make the 300+ mile trip to the dome to square off. Colville got the better of Newport early in the season. Who is it going to be? Will Newport get back at their only loss this season?

Newport (11-1) vs Colville (10-2)

Last edited:
After watching both teams this weekend, I am going to take Colville once again. They have been getting better every week after an 0-2 start, I think that Newport has hit a plateau and will struggle containing Colville's Offense that seems to be firing on all cylinders. Then again, this is NEA football where anything can (and does) happen

Colville 35-14

Man what a semi final game. I really think when Royal went up 14 7 they thought Colville would fold. Neither team gave in but Colville wore out Royal d line and ran clock out. Glad I was able to watch. Classic

Colville deserves this state title after all these great teams and will prove it.
37 0

Well we seemed to all pick that outcome. Average score outcome was 32-9 with 4-1 odds of Colville winning. Never the less congrad's to both teams for making it to the dome and playing a fine season.

Also, cheers to EastsideFB as the winner (by 1 point) in the 2018 1A pick'em challenge and joins the greats. With only one missed game (LC over Newport, even with the statement "I'd like to see a NEA championship") it was perfect picks for the whole road even predicting Colville over Royal.

Reactions: eastsideFB
Was there no bonus point for picking the losing team score correct? A few of us picked Newport having 7. I think that ties me with east side, and I’m closer to the combined total score. 42-7 to 38-0

ADVERTISEMENT