3. Brewster (7-0)

4. Naches (6-2)

5. Montesano (8-1)

6. Rochester (6-2)

7. Lakeside (9mile)(7-2)

8. Chewela (5-1)

9. Col. Burbank (7-1)

10. Meridan (6-2)

Same rankings as posted above--I just copied and pasted from Lem Elway's website so the records would be included. I would guess that Rochester is ranked 6th based on tradition and coaching they are loaded with both. Yeah, they have two losses but one was to Kalama and the other their best player didn't play.

SDJB2010: Lem Elway's for the Seattle Times.

Chimacum should probably be in the top 10. 4-1 in league and 7-2 overall. Cray is a very good player and only a sophomore. Seattle Christian is pretty good 5-1 and 7-3 overall but just lost their ace Bateman.

From what I have heard it was a broken ankle. He is scheduled for a quick recovery however and supposed to be back for Tri-Districts.

Goldendale has DESTROID all their opponents, they have outscored them by 71 runs through 8 games.. Gdale averages over 11 runs against 2, and have something like 6 starting pitchers with wins. i assure you that they are legit. i sense jealousy, am i wrong?

The best 3 teams in the ScAC east and west are as follows, Goldendale 1, Naches 2, Cle Elum 3 which is followed closely by Burbank and Warden,
Warden did nohit CE and ran through them easily, CE could surely be bumped all the way to the five spot. They have no good wins themselves but i believe that their talent will show up and finally put more bats on the baseball. We'll see how the Naches doubleheader goes to give us a better look. it'll also let us know who Goldendale has to beat for league title.

who really cares if goldendale has destroyed all of there opponents. they havent played anyone at all that will even come close to the playoffs with the exception of riverview and kibe. but even those two teams are very weak this year. as playoff time rolls around i think that everyone will see that having such a weak nonleague schedule will come back to bite them.

I agree with scacman18. i think g-dale will struggle with hitting once they face some decent pitching later in the season.

A good match up will be when we (Cle Elum) play GoldenDale this saturday the 24th.

Does Anyone know the size to there park? As in numbers

i don't know the exact numbers but i know that it is a short porch all away around. their fences are nothing compared to cle elum's.

this is true cle elum has one of the most ligit fence distance in the league

they definately have the most legit fence in the league. it probably helps them that they have a center fielder that can catch just about anything hit his way.

just two of the centerfielders for CE both got cought skippin school theve been out a few weeks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT