ADVERTISEMENT

2A Baseball

I_Drop_Bombs and shs2209 good job taming the crowd. ;)

shs: you wouldn't happen to be Matt Snider, would you?

Cedarcrest should be pretty good but Murphy should have a great run. They have 10 returning seniors this year two of which were the best pitchers on the staff last year. And of these 10, 4 or 5 were regular starters and a couple more played a ton of innings.

ya it going to be another great battle in the cascade conference between ABMH and Cedarcrest. It would be great to see the conference title be decided in the last series of the year.

Murphy and cedarcrest will definetly be at the top of the conference but i think that the loss of cook and padron will make it hard for them to compete with murphys senior lineup

is shs Jordan Chambers?...........anyone know how lynden is looking this year? i know a kid up their and am not sure if hes bragging or telling the truth when he says they are gonna be contenders.

no haha im not jordan chambers. lynden has a few talented players (lingbloom, libolt), other than that i'm not too sure who they have. lingbloom is solid on the mound, so they should win the games he pitches.

So Many Activities:

Youre an idiot. Stop talking shit. All of the posts on this topic before yours were from over a month ago. That goes for the 2A top 10 thread also. Do everyone a favor and stop talking with your mouth and let your bat and glove speak for yourself. Unless those things embarass you of course. And if thats the case, then just quit. Both on the field and on this board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT