ADVERTISEMENT

2A Guys Predictions

sin_golfer

Nov 7, 2003
What are your predictions for the guys who will make it to state (individually) and place, and what team will win state???

Drew Ferguson and Ricky Brown will place in the top 7 this year. I dont know about anyone else.

Nice call edadick..I agree with you. Rick is gonna tear it up this year. I dont know drew ferguson but I hear he's good.

There is also a pretty good junior golfer from Lakeside that I know named Brandon Filion. I think he will do well at state.

What about the two freshman from Foster? They won the title with just the two of them, and they were only Freshman last year. I heard that one of them beat Darrin Clark's brother in a tourny this summer.

The kid from Othello should take state again...He was just a freshman I think.

brandon filion will do great at state. Made it last year as a sophomore. and worked on his game alot in the off season. WATCH OUT FOR BIG FILLS!!!!!

He is a great golfer, but he'll have to bet peck from newport, sinha from pullman, pan from pullman, hagen from chewelah, and others to make it to state. All these golfers that i have just mentioned are quality golfers that could place @ the state tourney this year. The GNL will be one of the toughest leagues to win games in this year, and make the state trip will be tough as well. And once someone reaches the state tourney, who's to say that they won't be out in the first day???

Keep your eyes out for these and other golfers this season, and good luck to all!!!!

if he made it last year why wouldnt he make it this year. ANd shina quit talking urself up. It doesnt make u look any better.

Yea dude you choked last year and so did pan, and also peck graduated and hagen doesnt golf so get ur story straight buddy and i guess we will see who makes state. (I doubt two from pullman maybe 1 if they step it up)

Man i hope your as good as you make yourself sound. Heck if you are as good as you sound you should win state by 10 strokes. Good luck making state.

i'm from ROYAL which is 1a but i golfed with ricky brown this summer alot and he's improved his game alot and will definitely be a threat at state... i thought about moving up there then ephrata would have had a shot at state, but GOOD LUCK Rick Kick Some Ass!!!

WR DB

you know who this is...

Well thegr8gnl, i think im good, but everyone needs to work on different parts of the game. As you may know if you play golf. It's one of those sports where two rounds are never the same, as a matter of fact, no two seasons are the same. I hope i'll make it to state, but there is some great guys in the GNL this season. If i make it to state, I"LL BE AMAZED!!! But i dont think i would do too well if i did make it, cause there's some other 2A guys that, honestly, would kick my a$$ all the way around the world. That brandon guy, for example, will be one of the toughest guys in the GNL this year, same with Brenton and Tyler. I can't wait to play them. I'll give it my best this year. Good luck to all the golfers out there this season. Hopefully we all can have a gr8 and successful season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT