ADVERTISEMENT

2A State Championship

golfsnotasport

Oct 19, 2004
Who's gonna take it? Individual or Team? My picks are Hockinson or Montesano for the team competition.... Individuallly, most likely, Im thinking 2a sww district champ, Tony Chung. or maybe....john dudley from blaine. Or the hockinson kid, Ty Chambers... Or Cole Alford. Don't think Patitucci will repeat

I think the individual champ will come outta sww. They got at least 5 guys that could be unbeatable on any given day.

I think Bart Paticcuti will repeat. Last year i didnt think he could do it but he proved me wrong that guy is dang good. I think he will win it all 4 years.

My bet is Bart for the repeat he had already done it twice as a freshman and sophomore what says he can't do it again???

The course is not the same. Bart played Sunwillows more than anybody in the 2a state tournament the last two years. This year, the course is tighter and more difficult... It is not a course that most people are really familiar with. This year, everyones gonna have an equal shot.

You guys are all freakin crazy, Needham is going to dominate the state tourney. Hes a wiley veteran of the state tourney with 2nd, and 5th place finishes previously.

Familiar or not familiar, it'll show this year who's the man to beat. I personally think Bart has the best chance. Two-time state champ..i think it says something once you accomplish that, no matter the course it's played on.

The kids from the west are lookin to bring the title back home to this side of the of the mountain fo show!!! Look Out!!!

West side sucks along with the entire 2A league. Defending 2a state team champs cant even beat a 1a team..Chung sucks he didnt even make the cut last year.

No, the East side has not won the 2A state team title the last three years. Foster won the team title in 2003. They might have won the individual title, but not the team title.

Has anyone checked out little ole Lakewood?
The boys are undefeated and all have had the opportunity to be medalists.
R Boyce, S. Noteboom, K. Noteboom, A. Brisban, A. Kamache. Ome senior and 4 Sophomores.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT