Pullman
Colville
Mark Morris
North Mason
Woodland
Fife
Mt. Baker
Black Hllls

Wasn't Selahs only loss to Grandview a 3-0 sweep at the end of regular season play? Hasn't Selah beat Ellensburg repeatedly during the regular season? The Viks should win. But, It is amazing how a tournament seems to change everything.

Selah was swept twice by Grandview. Once in the regular season and once at districts. Ellensburg lost 2-3, and 1-3 to Selah. After watching them (all three) play yesterday however, I would have to say that Ellensburg looked the best.

yes, i would agree - ellensburg looked really good. selah surprised me, and i was glad, too, because i want the cwac to represent!!! i was disapointed for the gview girls - what a disheartening finish, although i hope that everyone recognizes and appreciates how few athetes get to compete in and walk away with hardware from a state tournament.

for those of us that have been and walked away without having achieved what we felt we deserved and earned, it's crushing. it's easy to forget the accomplishments amassed along the way.

So the Selah girls jus won way to represent the school girls. GO VIKINGS IN THE CHAMPIONSHIPS AGAINST TUMWATER. Good luck to ellensburg and grandview at 6:30.

congratulations and best of luck to the Vikings in the marathon event known as state volleyball 2007.

so, the cwac is guaranteed three top-8 finishes. nice job, girls!

Way to go Selah Three year champions. Way to rep. are school in the state tourny. GO SELAH!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT