ADVERTISEMENT

2A state

Re: To golfsnotasport

YEAH IM PLAYING IN IT.
This post was edited on 3/16 10:59 AM by golfsnotasportif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Re: To golf=sport

where do u play for?
This post was edited on 3/21 11:18 AM by endogolferif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 3/21 11:18 AM by endogolferif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Re: To endogolfer

i dont want to say for many reasons..but ill be playing in the 2A state tourny...are you gonna be playing in it?

Re: To endogolfer

The one to take state will be the senior, Roy Clarke of Cascade. He is the best golfer i have ever seen. he drives the greens on Par 4's and shot a 33 in 9 the other day in practice. (and he was screwing around and played the 9th with pitching wedge only)
This post was edited on 3/22 12:40 PM by 4BASEBALL05if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Re: Breakfastclub

oh, wow. that was really good one. how long did you take to think that one up? why dont you have anything to back that up? And I'd like to know where your from mister jokey... jokemaker.

Do you have any proof that they are any good? NO... neverheard of their sorry piece of shit wannabe golfing asses... they might as well quit the program

Jake Easterly graduated 2 years ago and recieved a full ride to Nevada for golf. And right now he is getting his tour card to play in the PGA. We havent had anyone close to that good, but weve always competed. And I'd still like to know where your from.

Its none of your business who I am. Jake Easterly does not play for Nevada he plays for Portland, and I will tell you who I am if he gets his tour card...if..

I could care less WHO you are, i would just like to know where you are from to even the playing field. unless your from a place that completely sucks and you know that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT