ADVERTISEMENT

2A WCD Meet - Pictures are up

Blue Mtn.

Apr 5, 2002
Pictures from the WCD Meet in Eatonville are up. What a great bunch of kids to watch compete !! Team scoring as follows... Boys - Foster 130.5,Eatonville 113,Chimacum 100.5, Orting 77, Klahowya 59, Steilacoom 59, Port Townsend 51, Vashon 6
Girls - Steilacoom 140, Klahowya 102, Eatonville 89, Foster 87, Orting 71.5 Port Townsend 66.5 Chimacum 62,Vashon 18
Lots of pictures of all the participants, if I missed you or your team I apologize now........ three album of pics (184) up at www.picturetrail.com/ehssports
This post was edited on 5/20 2:41 PM by Blue Mtn.if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

http://www.picturetrail.com/ehssports

Yeah lets see some results. I cant find them anywhere. ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im desperate, i need to know who won. Please somebody post or tell me where to find the results.

Go to google, and then type in the daily world, you should be able to find it some were on there

went on the daily world, nothing helpful came up. This is unbelievable. somebody has to have the results of the 2a west central district meet. SOMEBODY!!! C'mon blue mountain post the results. i know you got em. Anyway when do the deat sheets for the state meet come out?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT