ADVERTISEMENT

3A Regional

spokaloo

Jun 5, 2004
Congrats to the Clarkston boys for winning the regional title and the Sunnyside and Hanford girls for winning the girls title. As usual the MVL led the way, taking 7 of the 8 state births. Here are the results.

Boys Singles

#1 Nick Rooney (CL)
#2 Oliver Lei (HA)

Boys Doubles

#1 Johnny and Danny Plesha (SS)
#2 Torrey Brantner and AJ Collinsworth (WV-Yak)

Girls Singles

#1 Carolin Baierle (HA)
#2 Molly Knox (HA)

Girls Doubles

#1 Erica Mendez and Jerika Martinez (SS)
#2 Dolores Gomez and Lanna Pangle (SS)

i gotta give the GSL a little more credit than i did before. they threw some good teams in there and Clarkston, who sent so many people it was amazing, was able to win the title with just giving one birth to state. Congrats to rooney especially because i underestimated his playing abilities, but he will have a tough time at state. Good Luck to everyone who is moving on. i was suprised that the WV girls didn't do better, but they have a very young team and will get another shot so nothing was lost. i still wanna play rooney sometime this summer.

Kingmee u must explain what you mean by that, cuz im not rooney and if i was i still would have to know who he is.

If you don't want to totally reveal your identity WVwinner, you could just give us a clue that pertained to regionals to let us figure out who you are. That is if you even played at regionals.

My guess is that WV Winner is Merrell and FutureWolverine is Rooney. I thought I saw Rooney with a Michian Wolverines shirt on at Regionals.

My guess is that WV Winner is Merrell and FutureWolverine is Rooney. I thought I saw Rooney with a Michian Wolverines shirt on at Regionals.

But they played at regionals and rooney whooped him so y would he want to play him in the summer?

ya i am going on to state. i really want to know who spokaloo is. just give me a hint. i gave you a huge hint.

I played in California, and now I run tournaments. That's all you get. I follow high school tennis across the state of Washington.

hahaha WVWinner is torrey brantner you guys, if he is going to state and he wants to play rooney its obviously not merrell because he already played rooney and got stomped. Collinsworth is going to state to but he doesn't talk like that and he's really self kept. I think Rooney and Brantner's match would be one big battle and would be very fun to watch. What year is rooney anyways?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT