ADVERTISEMENT

Richard Myszenski the THIRD / Regional first round 3 A

Kingyouuu

May 22, 2005
Who the heck is this richard the third kid, and what the hell was he thinking beating belford like that. all he does is just plays like a human freakin' wall. He looks like he's 10 years old and his mother dresses him in the morning. Shorts all high above his belly button with his shirt tucked in. His high socks all nasty old and colored, and his hat on really high up on his head. Then he's watching his friends on his doubles team play Brantner and Collinsworth and he claps everytime they double fault or make a mistake. We should seriously plan to kick the crap out of this douche.
On another note, 3 A Regionals went by without many surprises other than boys singles. Alliston, Belford, and Merrell's losses were just heartbreaking because they all lost to the same team....Clarkston. Are only hope now is that Oliver Lei goes to crush all of these nerdy, goofy, kids from Clarkston. Help us Oliver Lei of Hanford, you're are only hope...

Richard is ready to whup up on Oliver Lei any day of the week. We'll see tomorrow how good oliver lei is when he plays richard in the semis. And as for your comments you must be one of the little twats that lost to him. Richard Muszynski is god. By the way if you want to talk this much trash you should say it to his face. He happens to be a black belt in karate. Jiu-Jitsu Style. Muszynski only started playing 6 months ago, so think about him as a senior. Can you say state champion. I'm just wondering what douchebag you are, considering you obviously got beat today. P.S. Pedro sucks tennis balls and likes it.
This post was edited on 5/27 10:39 PM by tennisbeastif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 5/27 10:53 PM by tennisbeastif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Give the little dude credit. If you can't put the ball away, then a "wall" will beat you. I don't however see that guy ever winning a state title.

i'm sorry to say that richard will get dominated by lei tommarrow. when he gets a little older he will be a pretty good tennis player. he just has not matured yet... but in a couple of years he could be a tennis player, but lei will tear him appart tommarow just watch.

N/A
This post was edited on 5/29 8:08 AM by qjacks1if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

I was not dissing on the way he plays tennis, I was shooting down his court edicut and the way that douche dresses. Nobody in their right mind would dress like that and think its cool. As for his ability to win state that's a not possible. But I will hand it to him that its hard to play a human wall. But that kid dresses like a feecking retard and his mentality is not right.

Maybe he isnt a douche maybe he is a good tennis player who dresses to mess up his opponents. And im pretty sure he's not retarded otherwise that would be pathetic if you guys were loosing to him. I think he has good strategy and is a good player. I know for a fact that he is the man he is kinda like a stifler normally.

Have some class. This board shouldn't be about the way a Freshman dresses. It doesn't reflect well on WV when you do that.

You really gotta respect/fear someone who "happens to be a black belt in karate. Jiu-Jitsu Style." Seeing as how those are two different things. Oh well. At least you didn't say "court edicut" like the other guy who's yapping on here...

I happen to no the kid and he is a very nice guy. He has just been sheltered and he is still young. He just dresses that way he wants to and goes about his business on the court the best way he knows how (thats winning)and about court edicut, he does play slow but he does not cheer when opposing teams double fault. there was 2 clarkston teams playin side by side so he could have been cheering for one when somthin on the other court happened that wasnt necessarily good for the opposing team on that particular court.

i gotta give the little kid some cretic man. i cant believe he beat oliver the first time he plaid him. it was only because lei got to playing richards game, but that is what he wanted and knew it would get him the win. i was glad to see lei come back and beat him to go to state because he is a senior and the frosh should not go unless he is better. what ever. congradulations to rooney for winning the singles, i totally underestimated him. good luck to everyone at state that is still going... but PEDRO, sorry to say, didn't get to make the state line up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT