ADVERTISEMENT

90-6. Is that ok?

Linebacker_65

May 16, 2006
Ephrata is killing Wapato 90-6. What's your opinion on
that? Obviously we don't know the details, if the JV is in and putting
up points or what. But when is enough enough?

Was at the game. Wapato played hard but continually turned the ball over. Ephrata played the JVs all second half, who are mostly sophomores, and ran nothing but dive plays and still managed to score. Hats off to the Wapato Wolves for playing hard the whole game.

Hats off to the Tigers for Running up the score. No excuse to put up 90 on the poor Wapato team.

Funny thing is about this is that I thought Wapato was a lil better this year after taking Toppenish to overtime last week...maybe not? Or is Ephrata that much better? Got no problem with jv's trying to get better.......

90-8? Totally uncalled for. How can you justify letting Wapato score 6???
wink.r191677.gif

This just took me back to my childhood. I don't think I've been on the site since 2004 (HS graduation). I remember making this message board my life.
Glad to see it's still has it's old form.

90-6 is normally accidents. Even if people are trying its difficult to score that high. Doesn't sound like there's much of an out cry for Wapato. But I do not like the comment "play hard the entire game." That the standards for achievement? Just trying hard? That's expected.

Go Greyhounds! (PHS)

This may all be up for discussion, but I think we've all seen 60-something and even 70-something to 6 or 12 type scores and its never an issue.

As soon as you break "80" for some reason, it becomes horrific. There are games, where as a parent, I've seen my kid's team empty the bench and still break open big runs for scores. Are you going to tell the kid who never gets a chance to play that on his big play he needs to run out of bounds?

Kids have to play. Its unfortunate, but that's the way it goes some times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT