ADVERTISEMENT

AAU Teams in Spokane

2gaurd

Oct 4, 2004
My son is a Junior and we are moving to spokane sometime after Hoop season. We will be looking for a National AAU team. He is already scheduled to play with a super-pool team from Phoenix in 3 or 4 national tournaments but we would perfer him to play with some local Spokane Kids. If there are any coaches out there, my son is between 6'5 and 6'6 and plays the wing. He has a 35+ vertical and is fundamentally sound. He has great speed and handles the ball well but not good enough to play the point. We would love to get him a tryout if it is not too late when we get to Washington.

hey i heard that Medical Lake was looking for a 6'5'' - 6'6'' junior wing, with a 35+ vertical and is fundamentally sound. You should check them out.

I'm telling ya, look into Gonzaga Prep. Many good reasons to look into, good coaching, good school, John Stockton.

Eastern Washington Elite is the team to be on. There are 3 teams; 1 for Sophs, Jrs, & Srs. The Dan Fitzgerald b-ball camp March 24-26 is where they get their teams. This is well run & well organized. They play in Yakima in May,& Portland, Vegas, LA in July.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT