ADVERTISEMENT

All-League

The top three pitchers i saw this year were walkenhauer,friedel,welton.
1st: Kevin Johnson: Hanford
2nd: ????
3rd: ????
ss: Brooks Archer: Selah
lf: ????
cf: ????
rf: ????

i say you throw goodwin from selah at 1st, i heard he ended up batting over 500 along with a pretty good slugging percentage and a couple homeruns(i dont know his exact numbers), i dont know what this other kid from hanford did but i just thought i'd throw that in there...

How about catcher? I like Kopcynski from Ellensburg. You could even throw him in at some third too. I don't think he blew anyone away with stats, but it's all consistency right? And name a catcher who can run the bases as well as him. Not to mention I havn't heard much out of the catchers position this year. Correct me if i'm wrong.

The West valley catcher Shleman and the selah catcher Jenkans
Shleman is a pretty good hitter. Kopcynski was a pretty good runner but its mostly about hitting. It could go to anyone.

Infeilders- Archer (selah)
Demond (selah)
Kopsynski (Eburg)

Outfeilders- Jewett (WV)
???
???

DH- Goodwin (selah)

Cathers- Schleiman (Wv)
Urqheart (Wv)

Pitchers- Welton (Selah)
Fridel (Hanford)
Cooper (Eburg)

MVP- Walkenhaure (WV)

Coach of the year- Wykoff (Wv)

Can't say i dissagree, those are some big names. But there are more than 4 teams in the laegue, I have trouble believing there are no names from Wapato, Sunnyside, or Prosser on the list. I'll throw out the name Pitts. Wapato doesn't beat Selah and Eburg and nobody get anything from it.

All league placement is solely based on stats. Yes pitt did beat selah but that is just one game. They didnt make the playoffs.

i'm assuming this list is just first teamers. maybe pitt could be a 2nd or honerable mention? yea pitt did beat selah, but what did the other good teams of the league do to him.

yea i agree, pitt is alrite but he is no where near being on first team. i would give him honorable metion at the most. i mean he did beat selah but im thinkin selah didnt play that great, and yea look at all the runs and hits put up agaisnt him this year from all the other good teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT