ADVERTISEMENT

Andrew Putnam

golfballa88

Aug 31, 2002
I've heard a lot of talk about whether this guy will win state this year and about his future as a player. I have played with him on several occasions, and I think he has a bright future ahead of him as long as he does not try to cut the corner on 18 at Riverbend and put it in the water only to drop and hit driver off the deck into the water again, eventually taking an 8 and letting Joel Graves play it safe, hit the green in two, birdie, and win by 1. If Putnam can put this tragic incident behind him, the sky is the limit.

Dont forget the 41 he shot on the back nine at tri's last year when he had a 4 shot lead going into the back nine. But then agian there is the 30 he shot on the back nine to win state two years ago, pretty much if he is on his game he is the best hands down.

Joel graves... What a player. It's good hes off to college because he was a dominating force! At WJGA state he had 9 birdies in one round! but too bad the day before playing in a scramble with Andrew Putnam, Andrew Ellis, and Ian Dahl he shot like 85! Way to score when it counts, yeah.. lost $5 cuz of that kid

ADVERTISEMENT