ADVERTISEMENT

Are the conks in trouble?

snakedad

Sep 3, 2006
Was the question posed on Kent Valley Sports.. I would say yeah, with an uphill battle to get into State playoff. If KW can get by Lincoln (no easy task) they still might need to win the rubber match against Kentridge who is also battling out of the losing bracket. Two very tough must-win games for the shed.
I think they can do it, but the lack of direction over the last few minutes of the Foss game was frustrating to watch as opportunities to drive the lane were squandered. When its time to go, you gotta go!

Who won the auburn and todd beamer game???
I think kentwood will have no problem with lincoln or unless the guards for lincoln get hot and stop the pass to the big guy (josh).

You never know which KW team will show up. There is really no excuse for them to lose with Big Josh. If they get him touches on every possession, then they win. My guess is that KW does not go to state.

I was hoping that Lincoln would beat the Conks but it didn't happen. A tough 2pt loss sucks!!!!

hopefully all the under grads at lincoln will take this lost to heart and take it out on everyone next year. They lose I think 2 maybe 3 seniors. I think I could be wrong.

Originally posted by abesrulez:
hopefully all the under grads at lincoln will take this lost to heart and take it out on everyone next year. They lose I think 2 maybe 3 seniors. I think I could be wrong.

They probably will and I'm betting they get a transfer or too...

Originally posted by abesrulez:
tranfer ??? what are you talking about?

I'm just running at the mouth...kids transfer left and right. I'm sure someone will transfer to Lincoln or maybe transfer from Lincoln...but I don't have any insider information so don't quote me haha..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT