ADVERTISEMENT

BE and CP tied at 65 going to OT

CP 73, BE 70 FINAL (OT)

Been keeping track of this online... what a wild game! CP gets the win with 20+ fouls and Pritchard fouled out in the 4th quarter... WOW, wish I was there to see this live!
This post was edited on 3/4 5:08 PM by HockSports

Re: CP 73, BE 70 FINAL (OT)

Great game, back and forth all night. Stewart was pretty much unstoppable in the 4th quarter, but did miss a driving layup in traffic near the end of Overtime. Fun game to watch for sure. Going to be a great rematch though between Squali and CP.

As a young junior high school student growing up in Lakewood, going to CP Warrior games was a Friday night ritual. Today brought back great memories. Distant memories I might add. I watched a great high school game today between two teams that refused to blink. A truly classic game. Tana Pritchard is a beast. Will Stewart came up aces for the Tigers. Two outstanding groups of student athletes.
On a side note, the behavior of Clover Park Head Coach Mel Ninnis was out of line.

So, how has the attendance been in the dome compare to past years guys?

When the Yakima Valley teams are playing - particularly in the evening - the crowds are big, otherwise so-so.

That coach for CP pulls that act every game. Saw it when Squalicum played them at regionals, also the last 2 days here at state. A real piece of work.

Tough loss. Really enjoyed this group of kids. Just missed to many free throws in 4th. Congrats to CP players. Night game turned out better the B-E girls pulled an upset to reach final.

ADVERTISEMENT